Some of you guys are really stupid... on stuff you post

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
i thought i remember hearing that oversimplifications are propaganda methods.

if america simply adopted the french socialized healthcare system, one of the greatest in the world, you could eliminate the income tax LOL. instead you have a privatized lightly regulated healthcare system and its the most expensive in the world
Because we are yet again, wait for it, SUBSIDIZING the rest of the world.

You just find anything that doesn't fit into your narrative propaganda. That is called ignorance.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
This is a open Forum.. which means..... "anyone" can read what your writing. I know we dont post our real names. Bust really.. some if the things you post or talk about, really make us look bad at times....
I know Cooperate checks in here and not only that, our customers can easily see the stupidity.... for example, even though its not serious but the one posting about bodyslamming customers for ordering big stuff.. I know some of you guys complain all day long, but do remember, this is where we work, any negativity should be kept behind closed doors with co workers... someone needs to make this forum, not so easy to get into....

And if your offendered, dont really care..
Just because you get a nice paycheck does not make you a good worker, thank your union and your senority...

And to add to it....
THANK YOU TO THE ONES THAT DO THE RIGHT THING, KEEP IT FUN COOL AND ACTUALLY GIVE GOOD INFO

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
971.gif
Really missed an opportunity to use a Liz Lemon gif. Disappointed in myself

rickyb

You mean when the South Vietnamese asked us to intervene? Just like the your European brothers would do if they went through similar circumstances?
before america invaded vietnam they were trying to set up a democracy and they were also dealing with the french invading them.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
before america invaded vietnam they were trying to set up a democracy and they were also dealing with the french invading them.
Your history is ass backwards. They were a French overseas department. The French were leading them to independence and setting up a democracy, that is until the communists started shooting them.