Some punk in South Florida has slashed a tire of a Person who wants a secure pension.

over9five

Staff member
Re: Some punk in South Florida has slashed a tire of a Person who wants a secure pens

I think it was Van Skilman disguised as a Teamster in order to get the sympathy factor.

Johney

Re: Some punk in South Florida has slashed a tire of a Person who wants a secure pens

Many years ago my tire got slashed by a fellow UPSer in South Florida. The reason was different though, I was doing his wife:cool:
Your lucky it was only your tire that got slashed:laugh:

wildgoose

WILDGOOSE

Your lucky it was only your tire that got slashed:laugh:
If the conspiracy theory is what you want - O.J lives in Miami and he was probably looking for the killer in our parking lot because we lack consistent security ? So frustrated he went for one tire ! hm yeah thats it.

Pollocknbrown

If the conspiracy theory is what you want - O.J lives in Miami and he was probably looking for the killer in our parking lot because we lack consistent security ? So frustrated he went for one tire ! hm yeah thats it.

More logical than your automatic accusation of your union. For which you still have yet to prove anything, less we forget that.

tieguy

Banned

Its always nice to see tie come to the apwas defense.

Thats a cheap shot. I don't believe I said anything about apwa? I stand by my original question why are you guys acting like he accused the entire teamster organization when it appears he accused one teamster?

30andout

Thats a cheap shot. I don't believe I said anything about apwa? I stand by my original question why are you guys acting like he accused the entire teamster organization when it appears he accused one teamster?
Sounds like you have a one track mind Red, I see no mention of APWA in these posts.

raceanoncr

Thats right some punk %#@#@# person that is weak in character had to go an slash a tire of a driver that
all he wants is pesnion that he was hoping to have now
its questionable about the future in the hands of the
inadequate management of Central States/Teamsters Pension plan. Let me guess who this punk represents ? The legacy lives on !

Let's see here...a PUNK slashes a tire of a driver. THAT is directly related to inadequate management of Central States/Teamsters Pension plan?

And YOU want to guess who this punk represents? OK, let's have it. Who DOES he represent? Is this symbolic of something? Are we talking in codes here? Is this Bible talk? What the hay?

Man, Goose, this seems out of the ballpark here. Oh, wait a minute, I'm a maroon, a doofus, a dumbarse, etc. I know because I've been called that by your friend, Engineer79.

The-UK-Guy

Tea anyone ?

I think it was Tie Guy having a bad day

705red

Browncafe Steward

Tie because he has no proof of who did this! Yet he wants to point the finger at a teamster, crap we dont even know if this really happened and coming from goose it could just be more apwa teamster bashing with no merit.

wildgoose

WILDGOOSE

Tie because he has no proof of who did this! Yet he wants to point the finger at a teamster, crap we dont even know if this really happened and coming from goose it could just be more apwa teamster bashing with no merit.
Now whose speculating ? hmmmm !

satellitedriver

Thats right some punk %#@#@# person that is weak in character had to go an slash a tire of a driver that
all he wants is pesnion that he was hoping to have now
its questionable about the future in the hands of the
inadequate management of Central States/Teamsters Pension plan. Let me guess who this punk represents ? The legacy lives on !
It is not a teamster/non-teamster issue to me.
If it was my car, I think I would have a pretty good idea of who did it.
Personally,(no one else should do this)
I would pick the top suspect and knife two tires on their car.
You would know the next morning if you picked the right person.
I am not a mean man by nature, but if someone did this to me, let's just say,
"The game is on."

wildgoose

WILDGOOSE

Let's see here...a PUNK slashes a tire of a driver. THAT is directly related to inadequate management of Central States/Teamsters Pension plan?

And YOU want to guess who this punk represents? OK, let's have it. Who DOES he represent? Is this symbolic of something? Are we talking in codes here? Is this Bible talk? What the hay?

Man, Goose, this seems out of the ballpark here. Oh, wait a minute, I'm a maroon, a doofus, a dumbarse, etc. I know because I've been called that by your friend, Engineer79.
Not my words but don`t be so hard on yourself Raceanoncr :w00t:. He represents one of the aliens ? Hey Race hows the IAM pension doing these days ? Can i join :thumbup1:

705red

Browncafe Steward

Not my words but don`t be so hard on yourself Raceanoncr :w00t:. He represents one of the aliens ? Hey Race hows the IAM pension doing these days ? Can i join :thumbup1:
You keep speaking of the iam pension, can you explain it? I have tallked with several mechanics here and they do receive alot more than we do, but they also have 2 pension plans and also took a 5 year wage freeze with all the money going into the pension plan. I have not seen anyone here ask to take a 5 year wage freeze to receive more money in our retirement years!

cr176336

could only be 1 person, THE JUICE ,at least he will help you find the real culprit:) he lives in Florida

sawdusttv

You keep speaking of the iam pension, can you explain it? I have tallked with several mechanics here and they do receive alot more than we do, but they also have 2 pension plans and also took a 5 year wage freeze with all the money going into the pension plan. I have not seen anyone here ask to take a 5 year wage freeze to receive more money in our retirement years!

I would take a 5 year pay freeze in order tp get a good pension!!!

raceanoncr

Now what the hell does this mean? More codes? IAM? You know, the Windtalkers received recognition for their work during the Big One. It's over. Time to speak English.

705red

Browncafe Steward

I would take a 5 year pay freeze in order tp get a good pension!!!
Thers no guarantee to how long you will live. I guess my point is you could make more over the long haul by taking your hourly wage increases yearly then compared to your retirement years. Lets use this contract as an example $6 an hour over 6 years, now lets keep it simple $1 an hour the first year at 2,080 hours = $2080 plus lets say 1 houe of over time per day ay $1.50 = $388 for a total of $2,468 in the first year. Now the 2nd year the same math so you double that to $ $4,936. then the 3rd year and so on until you get to the end of the contract for a rough total of $14,778 of income that you never will get back hourly. Now lets say you are in your 2nd year and have reached progression as of aug 1st of 02 and over the next 30 years thats a loss of guaranteed money to the total of $450,000 that you could have done with what you please. I hope you see my point, that you could have invested that lost money and turned that into a whole hell of alot more.

I challenge every upser to take your next contractual raises and invest that money seperate or at least up your 401k that amount every august.