Someone else’s drink (on topic)

Birdblue

Ok I got a silly question last Thursday night while working I went to help out another loader in her trailer and when we got caught up I found a Pepsi lying on the greights outside the trailer and I took it and drank it and apparently it was hers and went and told the supervisor that was working on that belt that night can I get wrote up or fired for that and if so what should I do? And again I know silly question and stupid thing to do but Need help please.

Rutherford B Hays

gun accipere, et abire cannoli
Ok I got a silly question last Thursday night while working I went to help out another loader in her trailer and when we got caught up I found a Pepsi lying on the greights outside the trailer and I took it and drank it and apparently it was hers and went and told the supervisor that was working on that belt that night can I get wrote up or fired for that and if so what should I do? And again I know silly question and stupid thing to do but Need help please.

What makes you think stealing is silly?

unloady

You stole someone elses property. You can't steal at UPS big no no. Seriously though, you picked up a random soda on the ground and drank it. Are you homeless?

trickpony1

If it can be proven the pepsi was part of an interstate shipment, you can be fired and sent to prison for "theft from an interstate shipment" which is a felony.

Good luck.

If it goes that far, just say you thought it was the Pepsi you bought earlier. And buy her another Pepsi.

trickpony1

Has the OP set a precedent?
If the OP will steal a pepsi...what else will the OP steal?

Watch your back.

LP has been known to put little cameras in the trailers and pkg cars to catch thieves.

Box Ox

Ok I got a silly question last Thursday night while working I went to help out another loader in her trailer and when we got caught up I found a Pepsi lying on the greights outside the trailer

Help me understand why anyone would want to pick up a random Pepsi at a UPS facility and drink it. LOL

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank

You're a thief. I hope they finally fire you.

F

Frankie's Friend

Tell them you thought it was left over from Wellness Wednesday.