Someone is Falsifying Delivery Records

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
On a Fishing Forum I belong too.
Screenshot_20191025-120521_Chrome.jpg

KOG72

I’m full of it
I had a lot of my regular resi’s today with marked out pals of ESC guess we are a day behind here also.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
If you scan an air away from the address it automatically flags it on a district level. No way this driver is doing it continually and not being fired.

And healthcare packages are something they are really pushing now.

The company came up with a "work-around" on that.... years ago.

I was told prerecording the package eliminates the GPS somehow. Had a supe once tell me to prerecord a package that was going to be late so that it didn't show up late somehow. I didn't, drove straight there and it was late. But maybe something with that.
If you scan anything out if area it shows up but will next day airs it kicks up.to a higher level . Probably has something to do with that 25 million dollar fine UPS had to pay for falsifying records for government deliveries.

JustDeliverIt

If you scan anything out if area it shows up but will next day airs it kicks up.to a higher level . Probably has something to do with that 25 million dollar fine UPS had to pay for falsifying records for government deliveries.

Yeah, was told about the lawsuit and fine. $25 million should get the attention of everyone running the operation, but you never know. They always seem to have some work around so that everything looks good on paper.