Sorry sorry SORRY

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
No need for sorry. You have a right to be pissed off. I'm right there with you. It's turning into a 40 to 50 yrs for a pension.

If LB can really give a serious update. For real! Instead of the past 4 contracts brown out. Would be nice to see. Hope you are serious.

All I've heard for our upstate pension. It has been received by the Treasury Dept. Will know with in 30 days the outcome. BA made a guest appearance ,2nd time this yr. We sound like we will be working till 65. Unless UPS takes it over.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

No need for sorry. You have a right to be :censored2: off. I'm right there with you. It's turning into a 40 to 50 yrs for a pension.

If LB can really give a serious update. For real! Instead of the past 4 contracts brown out. Would be nice to see. Hope you are serious.

All I've heard for our upstate pension. It has been received by the Treasury Dept. Will know with in 30 days the outcome. BA made a guest appearance ,2nd time this yr. We sound like we will be working till 65. Unless UPS takes it over.

Check out the Teamsters face 31% cut thread for the latest updates.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
No need for sorry. You have a right to be :censored2: off. I'm right there with you. It's turning into a 40 to 50 yrs for a pension.

Wouldn't dropping your pension payments to a more realistic level save it?. Ours recently increased to about 3500 after 30 years.

LeadBelly

Banned
Does this mean I have to create a second name?
No don't, I've been down that road. I've found stardom under more than three. People use it against you, even though I dominated under multiple one. People love to hate. Stay with BrownMonk. Number 1 it's some cooool Jedi sounding stuff, plus I like ya.

LeadBelly

Banned

Honestly brother I believe I'm going to be in the loop. I'm hoping to be given the green light to put the updates on here, but will have to be authorized Unfortunately the IBT has a HUGE track record for lack of information. I've worked with them to correct it. I know there will be a lot more interaction for this contract. As far as it being enough for you and everyone I don't t know.

Sean will do better, I can say this for sure. I wish I could make people realize they need to be proactive, give him a chance, and separate the different contract moving forward.

As a membership, union, and people who are hourly at ups I will leave you with this. "We are our own worst enemy ".

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
No don't, I've been down that road. I've found stardom under more than three. People use it against you, even though I dominated under multiple one. People love to hate. Stay with BrownMonk. Number 1 it's some cooool Jedi sounding stuff, plus I like ya.
I'm just glad my anonymity is still intact on this site and that I have never had to contemplate changing my user name.