Sorry sorry SORRY

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
It's so hard to behave guys.
I'm trying my best over here.
I'm used to being a loose cannon
I get it. It's like your Tourette's. Do you like when behavior controls you? I'd rather see you in control of your behavior. You have drive, I give you that. I would rather see you use it against the company instead of the Teamsters.

LeadBelly

Banned
I get it. It's like your Tourette's. Do you like when behavior controls you? I'd rather see you in control of your behavior. You have drive, I give you that. I would rather see you use it against the company instead of the Teamsters.
Yeah, we are already outnumbered in this GOP controlled America right now. Ups pays into this nightmare that is our political reality. We need more help against the company and the establishment. Nothing is perfect, and I'm not going to say the Teamsters are, but we are up against it. That's what I think I'm trying to say!!!!

Brothers and sisters
If I ever insulted you I am sorry.
I am sorry to Cheryl and the mods for the crap show that I put on here.
I know sorry is just a word but I am TRULY
Sorry to anyone I offended.
I'm not trying to get out of punishment.
I been coming on this site for information for plenty of years. I'm just going to sit back and absorb all the info like I did previously. If anyone would like to chat you can message me or @ me.
Once again brothers and sisters
I AM TRULY SORRY FOR MY ACTIONS.
God bless you and god bless the teamsters
I'm going to do this one more time
FACT
I love you all! For the last time and from the bottom of my heart I AM SORRY
It happens to the best of us... It takes a real man to to say sorry and move on... It's all good.

LeadBelly

Banned
IMG_8510.JPG

LeadBelly

Banned
Good lord--let him go. He adds absolutely nothing to this forum even thought he "knows everything".
Oh, I was just asking him. I don't have an opinion on it either way anymore. So much time has passed. He doesn't get under my skin anymore, and I wouldn't really know either way. You can say, "I'm over it".