Sort monkey throws packages too hard

Theotherguy

Does anyone else have this problem?

So the other day I pulled up to a stop, opened the bh door and this package comes flying at my head. I managed tro grab it and then 2 more right after. He does this all day. One was a heavy that I ducked for. It hit the windshield so hard I just kicked it out the door and scanned the imprint of the barcode left on the glass.

Is there any way to get him to stop hurling the boxes like that?

So the other day I pulled up to a stop, opened the bh door and this package comes flying at my head. I managed tro grab it and then 2 more right after. He does this all day. One was a heavy that I ducked for. It hit the windshield so hard I just kicked it out the door and scanned the imprint of the barcode left on the glass.

Maybe tighten up your load a little bit before you leave the building?

Theotherguy

Other than verifying air and stuffing all the irregulars that preload left under the belt management doesn't like us to mess with the load too much in the building. I'll try feeding him. Thx!

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Maybe tighten up your load a little bit before you leave the building?
Yeah damn you don’t clear yourself space to work and set up your first stop before leaving??? That’s a part of your pre-trip. You don’t have room to step in? You get a sup and show them and stuff gets pulled out. Rookie

Poop Head

Judge me.

Monkeys in the back. Another idea that sounded good to some people that sit in an office all day

Est.1998

Um what?
How is a preloader able to throw a box at your first stop?
He should be still at the hub whenever you leave in the morning.

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
x8 (1)-1-1.png

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n

You pulled up to a stop and two more after that and packages just magically fly at you? You delivering to Hogwarts or something?