Sorter looking to get more hours via driving?

PTplayboi

So heard the deal. I’m a sorter I’ve been with the company since last October got my seniority in January. I’ve noticed that a lot of the people I work with drive some days and then work as a sorter some days. What is up with that? And how to I go about doing that? I’m still pretty new to this and I would really like to get some more hours, just wondering how I would go about getting more hours.

So heard the deal. I’m a sorter I’ve been with the company since last October got my seniority in January. I’ve noticed that a lot of the people I work with drive some days and then work as a sorter some days. What is up with that? And how to I go about doing that? I’m still pretty new to this and I would really like to get some more hours, just wondering how I would go about getting more hours.
They are probably low seniority drivers that don't have any driving work that day, so they bump somwoso on the inside

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Fix the avatar. Use one of these:
upload_2018-6-2_20-46-33.jpeg
the-big-lebowski-you-want-a-toe-t-shirt-from-the-movie-the-big-lebowski-28.jpg
home-large-gumby.png
upload_2018-6-2_20-48-43.jpeg
images
images
56722.jpg
49865.jpg
43825.jpg

Poop Head

Judge me.
For real though,... Ask your ft sup. Then center manager. Keep your eyes peeled for air driver bid sheets

PTplayboi

are Air drivers the ones in the vans? Who drives those? Would I have to know how to drive stick to be an air driver? I heard that now a days most trucks are automatic

Cementups

Box Monkey
Just go to HR and ask if they are taking new drivers. And you must be 21 in case you didn't know that and might not happen to be.