Sound of Freedom movie shows the evil of liberals and LGBTQs

TheDudeAbides92

All you do is bitch and moan and don't vote. You get the government you deserve.
How do you figure that when nobody who’s elected (which is like 1/100th of the population has the money or the recognition to win a national office) makes any decisions ? Unelected bureaucrats decide absolutely everything that’s the issue

vantexan

How do you figure that when nobody who’s elected (which is like 1/100th of the population has the money or the recognition to win a national office) makes any decisions ? Unelected bureaucrats decide absolutely everything that’s the issue
No, they don't. You've been led to believe that by people with an agenda.

TheDudeAbides92

The president doesn’t decide a freakin thing. Biden is a demented old man and he’s gonna be there until he’s so incapacitated they have to install someone else.
how can anyone even debate this anymore

TheDudeAbides92

No, they don't. You've been led to believe that by people with an agenda.
Wrong. you have no say in anything that happens in Washington which is why the only way you can fight the system now is in your local community and maybe at a state level. Just forget about DC. They’re dead

TheDudeAbides92

Don’t tell me that I don’t see what I see. There’s been 5 presidents in my lifetime: Clinton bush Obama trump and Biden and there’s not been one difference in how the deep state has led the country over the cliff. I don’t think the American people have elected a president in earnest since Ronald Reagan

Yeah they say very different things and use different rhetoric but the actions of this government remain almost exactly the same. It’s Led Zeppelin the song remains the same. Or the Who…Meet the new boss; it’s the same as the old boss. Well I’m not gonna get fooled again

rickyb

Don’t tell me that I don’t see what I see. There’s been 5 presidents in my lifetime: Clinton bush Obama trump and Biden and there’s not been one difference in how the deep state has led the country over the cliff. I don’t think the American people have elected a president in earnest since Ronald Reagan

Yeah they say very different things and use different rhetoric but the actions of this government remain almost exactly the same. It’s Led Zeppelin the song remains the same. Or the Who…Meet the new boss; it’s the same as the old boss. Well I’m not gonna get fooled again
even before reagan, but clinton was beginning of the end for democrats

nixon passed all kinds of regulations he was good in that sense

TheDudeAbides92

even before reagan, but clinton was beginning of the end for democrats

nixon passed all kinds of regulations he was good in that sense
Reagan also promised to end the federal dept of education which he failed to do and fast forward almost 50 years later our schools are a catastrophe

vantexan

The president doesn’t decide a freakin thing. Biden is a demented old man and he’s gonna be there until he’s so incapacitated they have to install someone else.
how can anyone even debate this anymore
One president with dementia doesn't represent the power of all presidents. What you want is a king who rules by decree. I can see democracy isn't your strong suit.