may the force be with you

Box Ox

The matrix is a documentary.
Movies are some times. Writers like to make a point. What is 1984? Same thing. I would even say the bible is too

Yeah, the Matrix is totally a documentary. Because the Wachowski sisters, formerly the Wachowski brothers (who wrote and directed the Matrix trilogy) are enlightened A.friend and know exactly what's really going on.

The Wachowskis - Wikipedia

6.png

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Smith is a monopolist and he was a bad guy. The movie critiqued all exploitation. Ppl don't just do things for money but commercial ism is pervasive
You know, despite our disagreements you are consistently a nice guy. I appreciate that. I apologize for being rude to you so many times before, and thanks for not feeding my appetite to be rude.

rickyb

You know, despite our disagreements you are consistently a nice guy. I appreciate that. I apologize for being rude to you so many times before, and thanks for not feeding my appetite to be rude.
i have problems being nice to @Operational needs but she started it.

i was a prolific bully in elementary school. no control. i became sensitive after high school. i know someone else who is like this now too. alot of ppl here hide behind computer screens and act hard.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
i have problems being nice to @Operational needs but she started it.

i was a prolific bully in elementary school. no control. i became sensitive after high school. i know someone else who is like this now too. alot of ppl here hide behind computer screens and act hard.
Every single person I have met, pusillanimous in person, on Twitter they tough

-Tom Macdonald

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Yeah, the Matrix is totally a documentary. Because the Wachowski sisters, formerly the Wachowski brothers (who wrote and directed the Matrix trilogy) are enlightened A.friend and know exactly what's really going on.

The Wachowskis - Wikipedia

View attachment 336440
They've recently claimed the film was intended to be a "trans allegory." I'm not buying it. It's like when J.K. Rowling came out years after the matter and said actually Dumbledore was gay all along.

rickyb

They've recently claimed the film was intended to be a "trans allegory." I'm not buying it. It's like when J.K. Rowling came out years after the matter and said actually Dumbledore was gay all along.
i dont see how its any one thing unless all things are interconnected

El Correcto

god is dead
today is may the forth which is star wars celebration day.

we are fortunate to have a movie which shows us how politics really functions which is through fear. the side which is more afraid loses. in real life our govt makes us afraid through immigration, russians, terrorists, communism, etc.

these movies also give us a template for rebellion and freedom, which is not so much through voting but through non violent resistance which delegitimizes a rulers power through the eyes of his own troops and causes them to lose power soon after.

so please join the real life rebellion near you. extinction rebellion is taking off we have one here.

may the force be with you.
The movie Star WARS taught me about the value of non violent resistance..

Are you actually right now?

rickyb

when you forget about injustice because it is long ago, you can feel the matrix impacting you

im talking about 2008 wall st fraud, previous presidential crimes, ohio train catastrophe

Babagounj

Strength through joy
when you forget about injustice because it is long ago, you can feel the matrix impacting you

im talking about 2008 wall st fraud, previous presidential crimes, ohio train catastrophe
I'm more concerned about what happened in 2012 ?
But then who cares.