South Carolina primary ends with a cheater on top!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Yes folks, just when you thought it was safe to believe in moral standards, the right wing of south carolina gave Newt Gingrich a win in the primary!

Multiple marriages, multiple affairs with women while married, sex with 20 something congressional aides, ethics violations, expulsion from the house of representatives and HE is the candidate of the right wing!

Family values??

Seriously?

And people can say that with a straight face?

Congrats Newt! Thanks for showing the C9 that the "party" is a "party" of circus clowns!

I hope Newt can win Florida as well! Dont look now moreluck, but you're going to have to vote for NEWT!!!

BAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Peace.

Last edited:

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
TOS

Posting the middle finger and directing it at a BC member is offensive.
I would like you to know that I am the scub-bag "right-winger" that reported it.

klein

Für Meno :)
Got to be thankful that Newt won this one, now we got a 3way tie.
The longer this (clown) show goes on, the better ! ;)

klein

Für Meno :)
You know what happens now, right ?
If newt wins FLorida, like he just won SC today, then Sani will probably quit, and his votes will be mostly going to Newt and some to Paul, but none to Romney.
So, it'll look like Newt will be going against Obama, unless he screws up, or the Superdudes of Romneys' go hard on him (and it works).

moreluck

golden ticket member
You know what happens now, right ?
If newt wins FLorida, like he just won SC today, then Sani will probably quit, and his votes will be mostly going to Newt and some to Paul, but none to Romney.
So, it'll look like Newt will be going against Obama, unless he screws up, or the Superdudes of Romneys' go hard on him (and it works).
The "Bad" Newt can come out at any time. Romney is fairly steady. Of course, only 2 people will be on the Virginia ballot ...Paul & Romney because the others didn't do all the stuff they had to do. Long way to go yet.

tourists24

Well,,, well the last Dem we had in the white house (before Obama) was a big time cheater, and the libs loved him. Newt should fit right in

BrownMeetPurple

Well,,, well the last Dem we had in the white house (before Obama) was a big time cheater, and the libs loved him. Newt should fit right in

LOL they have you infighting while they control both parties. When will the Americans wake up? This board might consist of many in the 50+ range but even the youths I see today in my circle fall for this stupid democrat vs republican bullocks. Is it fear that's holding you back to voice for change? Or is it really full on hypnosis that makes ya'll act the way you do?!

Sorry for quoting you, I'm speaking general terms here.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Do you have any proof of this claim or is this something else you just fabricated?

I err'd in using the word expelled... I should have said REPREMANDED.

Reprimanded Representatives

Year

Representative

Party

State

Details

Robert L. friend. Sikes

Democratic

Florida

Use of office for personal gain

Charles H. Wilson

Democratic

California

Making false statements to House committee

John J. McFall

Democratic

California

Failure to report campaign contributions

Edward Roybal

Democratic

California

Making false statements to House committee, failure to report campaign contributions

George V. Hansen

Republican

Idaho

False statements on financial disclosure form

Austin J. Murphy

Democratic

Pennsylvania

Allowed another person to cast his vote; misusing House funds

Barney Frank

Democratic

Massachusetts

Use of office to fix parking tickets and influence probation officers on friend's behalf

Newt Gingrich

Republican

Georgia

Use of tax-exempt organization for political purposes; provided false information to House Ethics Committee

Joe Wilson

Republican

South Carolina

Outburst towards President Barack Obama during a speech to a joint session of Congress[4][5]

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
NEWTS house record.. I should have said newt was KICKED out of congress by his peers....

Leadership challenge

In the summer of 1997 several House Republicans attempted to replace him as Speaker, claiming Gingrich's public image was a liability. The attempted "coup" began July 9 with a meeting of Republican conference chairman John Boehner of Ohio and Republican leadership chairman Bill Paxon of New York. According to their plan, House Majority Leader Dick Armey, House Majority Whip Tom DeLay, Boehner and Paxon were to present Gingrich with an ultimatum: resign, or be voted out. However, Armey balked at the proposal to make Paxon the new Speaker, and told his chief of staff to warn Gingrich about the attempted coup.[71]

On July 11, Gingrich met with senior Republican leadership to assess the situation. He explained that under no circumstance would he step down. If he was voted out, there would be a new election for Speaker, which would allow for the possibility that Democrats—along with dissenting Republicans—would vote in Dick Gephardt as Speaker. On July 16, Paxon offered to resign his post, feeling that he had not handled the situation correctly, as the only member of the leadership who had been appointed to his position—by Gingrich—instead of elected.[72]

Resignation

Gingrich's official portrait as Speaker
Republicans lost five seats in the House in the 1998 elections—the worst midterm performance in 64 years for a party that didn't hold the presidency. Polls showed that the attempt to remove President Clinton from office, by Gingrich and the Republican Party, was deeply unpopular among voters.[73] Gingrich suffered much of the blame for the election loss. Facing a rebellion in the Republican caucus, he announced on November 5, 1998, that he would not only stand down as Speaker, but would leave the House as well.[74]

Gingrich made this announcement only a day after being elected to an 11th term from his district. Commenting on his departure, Gingrich said, "I'm willing to lead but I'm not willing to preside over people who are cannibals. My only fear would be that if I tried to stay, it would just overshadow whoever my successor is."[74]

av8torntn

I err'd in using the word expelled... I should have said REPREMANDED.

I get the feeling that it wasn't an unintentional error as those are far different things. On one hand you claim to use facts but on the other hand you make an extreme mistake with expelled and reprimanded. I can only wonder what you would have said if I had made a similar claim using B. Clinton. (Not really I have seen how much of a drama queen you can be.)

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I get the feeling that it wasn't an unintentional error as those are far different things. On one hand you claim to use facts but on the other hand you make an extreme mistake with expelled and reprimanded. I can only wonder what you would have said if I had made a similar claim using B. Clinton. (Not really I have seen how much of a drama queen you can be.)

Whatever word I used, its no matter, the end result is still the same.

Peace.