South Carolina primary ends with a cheater on top!

wkmac

It was not well when the Lewinsky thing was going on. Brought such shame to our highest office.

And to make matters worse, this had never happened before in our over 200 year history. We should be thankful that all previous Presidents always acted in the highest of moral standards at all times carrying out all duties as President or else our nation might be viewed as an immoral tyrannical blight upon the face of mankind by more and more people of the world. Thanks to Reagan we are still seen as the shinning city on a hill by all good people of mankind!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Why can't people make thread titles more "generic" so everyone can post instead of making it Soooooooo narrow that the title is actually someone's narrow-minded opinion.

Foe example: This thread is titled "South Carolina primary ends with a cheater on top! "

It could just be titled "S.C. Primary ends". That title would encourage all comments about the end of the S.C. primary.

Like you post "generic" anything. It is what it is. the thread title contains no mis facts.

Peace.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
And to make matters worse, this had never happened before in our over 200 year history. We should be thankful that all previous Presidents always acted in the highest of moral standards at all times carrying out all duties as President or else our nation might be viewed as an immoral tyrannical blight upon the face of mankind by more and more people of the world. Thanks to Reagan we are still seen as the shinning city on a hill by all good people of mankind!

Hopefully your kidding and not hitting the hemp?

Peace.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Where's BUSH? Why no mention of ALL Bush's accomplishments in 8 years? Not one candidate is mentioning BUSH, gee, I wonder Why??

Wasnt he a republican? The C9ers of this board praised BUSH over and over as a great leader, yet, the entire Republican party in the country has abandoned his legacy. I think that speaks volumes.

All the candidates have to go back in the wayback machine to try and find a republican they can lay claim to. Bush 2 gets a dis and BUSH 1 gets a dis from the entire republican establishment as if they didnt exist.

That is the joke that is todays GOP.

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
......"Where's BUSH?..................." (TOS)

Bush retired over 3 years ago.....it's 2012, remember? It's so sad to see them go this way.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Where's BUSH? Why no mention of ALL Bush's accomplishments in 8 years? Not one candidate is mentioning BUSH, gee, I wonder Why??

Wasnt he a republican? The C9ers of this board praised BUSH over and over as a great leader, yet, the entire Republican party in the country has abandoned his legacy. I think that speaks volumes.

All the candidates have to go back in the wayback machine to try and find a republican they can lay claim to. Bush 2 gets a dis and BUSH 1 gets a dis from the entire republican establishment as if they didnt exist.

That is the joke that is todays GOP.

Peace.
The title of this thread is Gingrich, not Bush. If you want to talk abou 8 years ago, then make another thread titled Bush's Baked Beans...........

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

......"Where's BUSH?..................." (TOS)

Bush retired over 3 years ago.....it's 2012, remember? It's so sad to see them go this way.

Selectively quoting to further your personal agenda---that is so moreluck.

TOS makes an excellent point. I can recall in past elections when candidates would solicit help from those who had previously held the office. Not one phone has been placed to Crawford, TX, or Kennebunkport, ME.

klein

Für Meno :)
And where's the Tea party in all of this ? Are they OWS now, or did the "Suckapus" Sarah Palin suck the life out of them ?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The title of this thread is Gingrich, not Bush. If you want to talk abou 8 years ago, then make another thread titled Bush's Baked Beans...........

The point is and was, GINGRICH is trying to lay claim to Reagan and that was how many years ago? Bush was 3 years ago according to your math and yet you ignore the relevance of leaving BUSH out of the equation?

Isnt that a confirmation that BUSH was a horrible president UNWORTHY of mention by todays republicans?

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The point is and was, GINGRICH is trying to lay claim to Reagan and that was how many years ago? Bush was 3 years ago according to your math and yet you ignore the relevance of leaving BUSH out of the equation?

Isnt that a confirmation that BUSH was a horrible president UNWORTHY of mention by todays republicans?

Peace.
You leave Buck Ofama out of every equation as if he's just an observor.......oh, wait....he is!!!

island1fox

Selectively quoting to further your personal agenda---that is so moreluck.

TOS makes an excellent point. I can recall in past elections when candidates would solicit help from those who had previously held the office. Not one phone has been placed to Crawford, TX, or Kennebunkport, ME.

:happy2:I would think a perfect example of this is when Al Gore told Bill Clinton ---Thanks but --No Thanks.