Southern Supplement,

truckofdreams

Funny just wondering some have said here in my center 3/21 3/20 and latest we heard is 2/20 but no one seems to really know what article or where does it say when we rebid the routes thanks.

542thruNthru

Party pooper

tumblr_mfzeeyMiJD1rgpyeqo1_500.gif

truckofdreams

Never mind I found it
B) The Employer shall designate delivery routes in all centers and they will be bid, by center, as stated in Section 6 (a) on the first Monday in February of 2020 and the first Monday in February of 2022. Qualified package drivers will bid all the routes in their cen- ter. Package drivers will be on their bid area no later than May 1st of each bid year.

dogs.bite.me

Never mind I found it
B) The Employer shall designate delivery routes in all centers and they will be bid, by center, as stated in Section 6 (a) on the first Monday in February of 2020 and the first Monday in February of 2022. Qualified package drivers will bid all the routes in their cen- ter. Package drivers will be on their bid area no later than May 1st of each bid year.

article 48 section 6 subsection B for those who want to see for themselves.

Overpaid Union Thug

Never mind I found it
Does your center have a weekly bid to cover vacations and other routes that will be open for a full week? That is new language in The Southern.