Speeding Warning

I got pulled over in my personal vehicle, off the clock, and given a WARNING for 10 mph over in a 55 MPH zone, and and a broken headlight. This warning was a piece of paper with the details of the violation and a verification code and everything. Do I bother telling my sup about it? Do warnings even go on your "record". I live in Iowa.

I wouldn't volunteer any information...but if ever asked directly...don't lie.
Alright, but I guess my biggest concern is... Do warnings even go on your record? It's not a conviction so I'm guessing they don't. I don't want to hide it and be confronted about it. But at the same time I don't want to make myself look like an idiot for bringing my Sup a paper warning.

The Driver

I drive.
Whenever I jump back in my personal vehicle at the end of the day I have to remind myself that I'm not in a hurry to deliver packages. Good luck with the new job, I just started driving again too.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

It's a thing called "due process" and ONLY thing that goes on ANYONES record(s) are CONVICTIONS. Stop being a bitch.
You should of thought about all that before you decided you wanted to speed. I bet you felt like a Zebra being caught by a lion when L.E. lit you up.
Just don't speed,and you wont have to worry about it.

What purpose are you trying to serve by being a jerk to this kid?

Last edited: