Speeding Warning

The Blackadder

Are you not amused?
I've been through parts of Iowa. You could drive through it and not even notice...farm.....farm.......farm.....silo......bridge...oh another farm...lol.

I drove around the country. Nebraska was a horror show. I have seen pool tables with more hills. But I must say the people I did meet were just great.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
As a former Masshole I do agree that people who live in Upstate New York are very nice.

My apologies to the upstaters, they are quite nice...at least in Rochester, Utica, and Geneva...Buffalo can kiss my rear, someone broke into my car while I was spending the day at the falls!

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Packers play in Buffalo this year. Considered going until it got scheduled Mid December. Can't get time off then. Might have to consider New Orleans or Miami.

Fedex Guy

Alright, but I guess my biggest concern is... Do warnings even go on your record? It's not a conviction so I'm guessing they don't. I don't want to hide it and be confronted about it. But at the same time I don't want to make myself look like an idiot for bringing my Sup a paper warning.

They can't go on your record if you didn't get a ticket. C'mon man.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
The paper you have to fill out annually asks about violations. You were not found responsible for a violation--you were just warned. No need to disclose it unless specifically asked if you received any warnings....which will not happen.

I got pulled over in my personal vehicle, off the clock, and given a WARNING for 10 mph over in a 55 MPH zone, and and a broken headlight. This warning was a piece of paper with the details of the violation and a verification code and everything. Do I bother telling my sup about it? Do warnings even go on your "record". I live in Iowa.

Not here in Canada its your own personl car has nothing to do with ups. No need to tell your sup