Spies like Us

Thebrownblob

unnamed “senior defense official.”

But nobody else heard anything about it
It’s obviously true Sith, Lord Lloyd, Austin, Says so

1675610143604.jpeg

newolddude

Well, that’s convenient. I didn’t know the department of defense plays Whataboutism?
You make me feel so much better knowing we have immature children running the show.
Ahh yes the old “the military is filled with libs and pansies who hate America” trope. Always a good one to fall back upon.

Thebrownblob

Ahh yes the old “the military is filled with libs and pansies who hate America” trope. Always a good one to fall back upon.
I’m not certain I said that, but it’s not shocking you would put words in my mouth.

Can you directly remember any of these three cases of balloons? If you can’t then I’ve made my point.

Thebrownblob

Not true. Secretary of Defense released a statement about shooting down the balloon but said nothing about any previous balloons.
Stop pointing out obvious truths these type of things hurt his feelings.

@newolddude you must’ve missed the whole narrative about how Lloyd Austin was a terrible pick from your side originally let me help you.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Why aren’t you hollering about the 3 balloons Trump didn’t shoot down?

Why aren’t you hollering about the Trump crime family and their deeper ties to China?

Because it's our turn to take potshots. You had your 4 years, and are still bloviating.

newolddude

Or maybe the conservatives filled/MAGA loving/Fox News watching military advised Biden to not shoot the balloon down over land because they wanted him to look weak? Did you think of that?

Thebrownblob

Or maybe the conservatives filled/MAGA loving/Fox News watching military advised Biden to not shoot the balloon down over land because they wanted him to look weak? Did you think of that?
Yes, the problem is, it wasn’t just Fox. I don’t know why you watch that channel just to get yourself worked up, you need to settle down.