Spies like Us

Thebrownblob

Wait a minute I thought it wasn’t a big deal. What do they need to block? Why can’t they get their story straight?

Is this the “notable” person
1675613076240.png

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I have to watch Hannity at the gym. Sports, Fox News, Newsmax are the only things on the TVs. No faggy liberal news there. CNN is forbidden.
The place I used to work out at got tired of people complaining about whatever national news channel was on the TVs and set them all to Lifetime, Discovery, ESPN, etc.

newolddude

The place I used to work out at got tired of people complaining about whatever national news channel was on the TVs and set them all to Lifetime, Discovery, ESPN, etc.

My old gym did that and put Cooking, Weather or HGTV on. But I hated HGTV because of those stupid house hunter shows.

“She’s a part time dog walker and graduate student. He’s the assistant manager at an artisanal small batch coffee shop. They’re looking for a lakeside 4 bedroom house with a 3 car garage and a pool. Their budget is $1.2 to 1.4 million.”

Thebrownblob

Looks like Biden administration lying again.

"I don’t know of any balloon flights by any power over the United States during my tenure, and I’d never heard of any of that occurring before I joined in 2018," Bolton said. "I haven’t heard of anything that occurred after I left either."

Bolton said that if the Biden administration has "specific examples, they need to tell Congress."