Spies like Us

oldngray

nowhere special
Looks like Biden administration lying again.

"I don’t know of any balloon flights by any power over the United States during my tenure, and I’d never heard of any of that occurring before I joined in 2018," Bolton said. "I haven’t heard of anything that occurred after I left either."

Bolton said that if the Biden administration has "specific examples, they need to tell Congress."

An unnamed source claimed there were other balloons but many other people are going on the record to say it never happened.

Thebrownblob

trump trying to cover his tracks.
1675619893243.gif

bacha29

trump trying to cover his tracks.
Nobody has yet to come up with a better location to shoot down the balloon. It could contain valuable intelligence regarding the methods of intelligence gathering China uses. Once the balloon was hit and it started it's downward trek it did so completely out of control. Dropping it into just 47 feet of water and the navy standing by with the capabilities needed to recover secure and analyze the device was by far the best option.

If it turns out that the balloon contained sophisticated high resolution cameras the Chinese are going to have a hard time convincing anybody that it was a weather balloon.

Thebrownblob

Nobody has yet to come up with a better location to shoot down the balloon. It could contain valuable intelligence regarding the methods of intelligence gathering China uses. Once the balloon was hit and it started it's downward trek it did so completely out of control. Dropping it into just 47 feet of water and the navy standing by with the capabilities needed to recover secure and analyze the device was by far the best option.

If it turns out that the balloon contained sophisticated high resolution cameras the Chinese are going to have a hard time convincing anybody that it was a weather balloon.
Biden won’t do a thing about it.

Thebrownblob

My mistake, DOD says three times under Trump.

Also the water is 47 feet deep where it went down.

Honestly, you people.

View attachment 416893
Wow, the story keep changing. How do you know balloons that were undetected and unreported flew over our country? L O L these guys are such obvious liars and you believe them?

“They went undetected," the official told Fox News Digital.” 😆😆

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
From the historical record, we can glean that President Biden will milk the Chinese for all the spy technology they have, while jamming their technology, then blow it out of the sky without endangering an American life, even an Elk poacher in Montana.

Xi is very embarrassed right now.

Biden is defeating the Russian/Chinese block without endangering American lives.

That's what a President who is true to his oath does.

View attachment 416900
How is he defeating the Russians?

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Best information says that we actually got more from the balloon than the Chinese got from us.

I'm sure most of you are aware that they have satellites and even Google has pictures of our bases. The Chinese have bought up land around many of these bases, and put Chinese spy devices in every American's pocket.

Kudo's to the friend-22 pilots. First A2A kill for the friend-22, and the first time we shot down a Chinese aircraft since Korea. The flight was named after Lt Frank Luke, a WWI ace who shot down 14 balloons.

It was not an easy shot at all, and near the supposed altitude limit for the friend-22.

I'm glad we have god leadership in tough times.

China has to be embarrassed.

View attachment 416891

Lieing politicians. Same old same old.

bacha29

What do you propose he do? I say we send balloons over them as well turn about is Fairplay
In this matter what we know will likely be far more beneficial that what he do or say publicly.. At last reports the navy has the area cordoned off and no one except authorized persons and crafts are permitted in the area.