Split

Karma...

I.A.M people 100,000 dollars a year plus cola and benefits.....a very well run union.....I am not sure what the pilots get...

Karma...

I dont think any sane person would quarrel that as far as return to investors the unions drag down the company by my calculations 18 %......and yes I am retired and very very happy...I bought a great deal of stock along the way whereas some union people also did but most did not as per their leaderships directions......UPS is a great company with great people both union and management.....Its nice to see the stock and dividends finally getting on track for the stockholders....Those who only work for an hourly wage are missing out and will remain poor....

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I dont think any sane person would quarrel that as far as return to investors the unions drag down the company by my calculations 18 %......and yes I am retired and very very happy...I bought a great deal of stock along the way whereas some union people also did but most did not as per their leaderships directions......UPS is a great company with great people both union and management.....Its nice to see the stock and dividends finally getting on track for the stockholders....Those who only work for an hourly wage are missing out and will remain poor....

It sounds like what you want to see is a massive spike in stock value, I'm guessing so you can dump it, and it doesn't matter that hundreds of thousands of people's lives will be ruined, just so long as you get rich. That sound about right?

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Union should ask for TIP (Teamsters incentive program)… start cashing in on the stock… I am going to put that down on negotiation questionnaire..

Karma...

It sounds like what you want to see is a massive spike in stock value, I'm guessing so you can dump it, and it doesn't matter that hundreds of thousands of people's lives will be ruined, just so long as you get rich. That sound about right?
no...ups is a growth and dividend stock....I did sell some when the tender offer happened.....paid off my house cars and invested the rest

Europa

time for a stock split and time to split the company in two.....since international is more profitable than domestic consider dropping domestic and go with international......maybe domestic air to international...........the union is getting too expensive and problematic to keep......the next contract may prove to be the tipping point...........
One of the craziest ideas I’ve ever heard in this company. International generates a ton of profit based on the US Lane, and the density and reach generated by US domestic.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
That’s what I signed when I started. Why is it different for you guys?

Across the nation most everyone is in a different pension plan, part timers and full timers. We have pension plans that pay twice or even three times as much as others.

It is all political in nature, too many Demi gods running our locals and councils.