the future of ups is international

Karma...

any word when retired management and non-union folks will be asked to come back and keep the company going ?....ive been contacted but no definite day and time given...I am thinking we will continue on the international part ...the domestic part of ups doesn't contribute to the whole very much if at all. international is the future. too bad...I do think that the pters should get a boost. the fters have been selling out the pters since I started in the 1970s. compare the starting pays vs the minimum wages...the fters refused to share with the pters. .so I say strike and dont settle.

any word when retired management and non-union folks will be asked to come back and keep the company going ?....ive been contacted but no definite day and time given...I am thinking we will continue on the international part ...the domestic part of ups doesn't contribute to the whole very much if at all. international is the future. too bad...I do think that the pters should get a boost. the fters have been selling out the pters since I started in the 1970s. compare the starting pays vs the minimum wages...the fters refused to share with the pters. .so I say strike and dont settle.
You can run my route

I'll leave you some notes on how to do "my route"

RangerMan06

Ya let's bring back a lot of retired old geysers to deliver routes and unload trailers in the August heat. What could go wrong there? 🤣

Karma...

I dont need notes ..I will be at scratch in a matter of days as long as I can use my clipboard again. good times !.....I get paid by the hour.not by the parcel..you remember united parcel service. with the neat parcel logo...not that damed ups with that current psychedelic logo.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
I dont need notes ..I will be at scratch in a matter of days as long as I can use my clipboard again. good times !.....I get paid by the hour.not by the parcel..you remember united parcel service. with the neat parcel logo...not that damed ups with that current psychedelic logo.
So you’re planning to restart the company without the union and do better with 60+ year old managers?

Lol. Okay. Y’all would sound slightly more credible if you pretended the PVD route would save you.

Thebrownblob

How drunk were you when you made this comment?

Thebrownblob

just adding 1 and 1 and getting three
1690170065256.gif