Spoiling Christmas

Orion inc.

I like turtles
At one stop yesterday a little girl asked me if I had seen Santa......, caught me off guard.

I told her I haven't seen him this year, because it's still early. But I know I saw him last year just before Christmas. The little girl smiled, and her grandmother said a very soft "thank you".
I had this happen one year except she asked if I knew him. I said all the brown trucks work for Santa. We help him out.

The next day she gave me a letter and cookies. I showed my wife the letter. She's pretty crafty and such a good mom, she wrote a letter back from Santa and sent it ups so I would deliver it.

After it was delivered, the mom wrote a letter to my center manager saying how her daughter was so happy about Xmas and it really made the holiday memory for their family.

That was one of the best peak memories I have. It makes all the bs this time of year worth it.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Thursday I was in the middle of nowhere at 8pm when its dark out and I'm in an area I dont know because I was sent to help an extended driver. Needless to say I'm not a happy camper. I finally find this persons driveway which is almost a mile long. Have to turn around about 300ft from their house because there was no where else to turn around. Walk package which was a little tikes kid toy to the door only to see a note that says "uSps person, please deliver package to our shop please!!!" The shop is about 50ft from my package car so I walked all that way for nothing! I was half tempted to drop it at the front door, but since the shop was on my way back to my car I decided not to ruin their kids xmas and deliver it in the shop. If this were a few weeks into peak when I'm really hating my job, I would have left it at the front door, knocked on their kids window, and ran.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Do you know how much this company makes?? After operation cost and the 1.7 billion that they pay for our healthcare we still are making really good prophits. For some reason I don't think we will go bankrupt if we start taking care of the customers....
Do you know what ups profit margin is?

Hint not much.

oldandcrabby

Buy one get one free?
Prepare for wall of text.
Well not quite buy one get one free. What started out that son's Jeep Liberty needed new tires and Jeep dealership said it also had a slipped rear differential I said lifetime warranty at Nissan dealership they said let us put the new tires on it and take it back to Nissan.

I started to smell stinky fish. So Nissan took it and no not slipped differential bad back right wheel bearing and something about screwed up parking brake which I damaged and bad rear brake shoes. All fixed for free under lifetime warranty. The four new tires and alignment came in 400.00 under what Jeep dealership was charging son with a 15 percent discount. Oh and Nissan dealership is union and Jeep dealership is not bonus.

I was looking at their used car list and they had 2007 Subaru Forrester and we purchased that today and got a better lifetime warranty that includes electrical. On top of that I knocked out 2 batches of Christmas cookies and one batch of Christmas treat that Moreluck supplied the recipe for. I have had a really great day.

BrownThunder

Ruined the surprise a couple times yesterday.

Muhuhahahhhaaaaaaa!!!

I gotta get me a Gatorade bottle, bigger opening. Ever peed into one of those Crystal Geyser bottles good lord gotta line the pee hole up perfectly.

They should have covered this in Integrad.

Rack em

Made the Podium

Muhuhahahhhaaaaaaa!!!

I gotta get me a Gatorade bottle, bigger opening. Ever peed into one of those Crystal Geyser bottles good lord gotta line the pee hole up perfectly.

Buy yourself a pee funnel

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Do you know how much this company makes?? After operation cost and the 1.7 billion that they pay for our healthcare we still are making really good prophits. For some reason I don't think we will go bankrupt if we start taking care of the customers....
180,000 drivers on road Friday x 10 extra minutes a day at OT=90 million bucks a day. Profits disappear quick with numbers like that.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone

Muhuhahahhhaaaaaaa!!!

I had the same idea with the Gatorade but was [pleasantly] surprised when it didn't work as well as I had thought. Just use a peanut butter jar or something.