Sports Illustrated goes Woke

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Not if I knew it was a biological man. What I'm curious about is would a gay man find that person attractive if they knew that person had X and Y chromosomes? Looks like the external male plumbing has been removed.
In the dark you can’t tell the difference….

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Canada is going to revoke Peterson's license if he doesn't take reeducation media classes for the comment (among others, Trudeau,etc. )about the fat chicks on SI not being attractive.

bbsam

Staff member
It's a matter of knowing beforehand. If you don't know you can't be blamed for going through with it. If you do know and don't care that's your choice but you'll have to lie if you claim later you didn't know.

I'm not the one on this board who seems fascinated with such things.
I mean, you basically told us that you would lie about it and exactly how you would lie about it so…

vantexan

I mean, you basically told us that you would lie about it and exactly how you would lie about it so…
Is there a comprehension issue here? I said if one knew about it in advance and did it anyways he'd have to lie about it if he didn't want it known. There's no way I'd ever do any such thing knowing about it in advance. Thus no need to lie. And here's something you can't comprehend. If a very beautiful woman did come on to me I'd turn her down anyways. I'm married and take that seriously even if my wife doesn't. There's more to life than the sensations you can experience. My life isn't going to be better because I screwed around. And likely to be much worse.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Is there a comprehension issue here? I said if one knew about it in advance and did it anyways he'd have to lie about it if he didn't want it known. There's no way I'd ever do any such thing knowing about it in advance. Thus no need to lie. And here's something you can't comprehend. If a very beautiful woman did come on to me I'd turn her down anyways. I'm married and take that seriously even if my wife doesn't. There's more to life than the sensations you can experience. My life isn't going to be better because I screwed around. And likely to be much worse.
You fell into the hot tub @vantexan ?

FOnRB1.gif