Sports Illustrated goes Woke

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Concerned about the natives ? Are they offended or not ??? Yet you have no problem insulting the special needs people ( what a bunch of retards ? ) . You've gotta love the WOKE . Covet the few a insult the 100s of thousands of handicapped . Hippocrates !!!
YES!! HIPPOCRATES!!!!!

Wait.

What?

rod

Retired 22 years
Concerned about the natives ? Are they offended or not ??? Yet you have no problem insulting the special needs people ( what a bunch of retards ? ) . You've gotta love the WOKE . Covet the few a insult the 100s of thousands of handicapped . Hippocrates !!!

I'm not concerned about Native Americans. I think they are stupid (like black people who want all the civil war statues torn down) to want their history deleted. Around here EVERY indian name had to be changed a few years ago. Anything with the word squaw was a BIG no no. Your idea that they like this war hoop chant is ridiculous. Maybe "retards"
was the wrong word to use in these times ---ok--change it to idiots.

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
proxy-image.jpg
proxy-image.jpg

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Very rarely does anyone have special needs people in mind when they say that. It has essentially been a more insulting synonym for "maroon" or "idiot" at least since the 90's.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I have an issue when some one claims " it was their land first ".
Was it first unclaimed lands or who did this tribe defeat to claim it as theirs ?

vantexan

Now you leave Hippocrates out of it!