Sports Illustrated goes Woke

vantexan

And the Plains Indians didn't change their lifestyles after the Spanish brought horses to North America.
Actually the Spanish hindered them doing that. Before the horse they ran down the buffalo and bulldogged them to the ground. The Spanish made them lazy. Documented fact.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Victoria’s Secret also went woke. They got rid of the Angels, remodeled the sexy decor of their stores and even introduced Megan Ripinoe and a transgender model as brand ambassadors. What could possibly go wrong? Their shares just dropped 8% in after hours trading. You guys don’t shop at Victoria’s Secret for your women anymore?

vantexan

Victoria’s Secret also went woke. They got rid of the Angels, remodeled the sexy decor of their stores and even introduced Megan Ripinoe and a transgender model as brand ambassadors. What could possibly go wrong? Their shares just dropped 8% in after hours trading. You guys don’t shop at Victoria’s Secret for your women anymore?
A life size cutout of Megan Rapinoe in garters could kill a sex drive.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'

Not since they discontinued edible underwear.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
A life size cutout of Megan Rapinoe in garters could kill a sex drive.
BBFD8AC7-CD26-4EE4-B010-84A8EA7E22FB.jpeg

Better?

vantexan

Then you’ll love the new Victoria’s Secret! That is the transgender brand ambassador for VS, as well, he/she is the first Sports Illustrated transgender model. :)
That was cruel lol! Saw a beauty pageant photo from the Philippines once. Turned out it was all guys but you'd never know it from the photo. I stand by my statement that that pic is infinitely better than Megan Rapinoe in garters. Now excuse me, I must go throw up.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
That was cruel lol! Saw a beauty pageant photo from the Philippines once. Turned out it was all guys but you'd never know it from the photo. I stand by my statement that that pic is infinitely better than Megan Rapinoe in garters. Now excuse me, I must go throw up.
Someone got burned!

bbsam

Staff member
Sports Illustrated is now woke.
Sports Illustrated runs an article on October 28th last week entitled, Why Does Major League Baseball Still Allow Synchronized Teams Sanction Racism in Atlanta?
The synchronized team sanctioned racism is the Tomahawk chop. Trump showed up. He was chopping. So this is racist now. The Tomahawk Chop is racist.
You should boycott them! For this and because baseball is boring and sucks!

rod

Retired 22 years
Concerned about the natives ? Are they offended or not ??? Yet you have no problem insulting the special needs people ( what a bunch of retards ? ) . You've gotta love the WOKE . Covet the few a insult the 100s of thousands of handicapped . Hippocrates !!!
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: