Sprint UPS Cell Phone Discount

Waldo

I can actually answer the OP’s question. I applied for the UPS Sprint discount in July. A perk of Sprint is you get free Hulu and they pay for yearly AAA membership. Anyways a customer service rep emailed me and said the UPS plan is only a $5 discount off monthly bill. However if I switched I’d lose the AAA membership and a $5 discount I already get from the AAA plan. So it’s not worth applying. ATT & Verizon have better UPS discounts .

PeakMode

Arrive Peak Leave
Unless you are in a 10 top metro area, Sprint is unlimited but their coverage sucks. I couldn't get a signal in downtown New Orleans on a vaca... switch to Verizon the next week an never looked back.

NewbieHopeful

I have Sprint and pay $48 for unlimited. Can't complain about the price but the service leaves a lot to be desired. My phone just finished paying off so it's either time to upgrade or wait until another carrier decides to do a promotion that they cut your current bill... That's how I got out of AT&T.

How long have you been with Sprint and how are you getting $48 unlimited? Or is that after the UPS discount? That's just the plan portion, right? See, I've been w/ Sprint for 10+ years, and the service itself is great for me, but they're getting more and more expensive, and I'm just not a place to be able to pay to buy out my phones and/or buy new ones outright, so I'm stuck for a little while longer. Next year I'll definitely look into switching.

NewbieHopeful

The plan sucks you need a UPS email to verify employment. You will be ending paying a non discounted price

With Verizon that appears to maybe be true, but Sprint I'm already approved for the discount (they don't request/need a work email); I just don't know what the discount will be until it shows up next month, so don't know if it's only off one line, two, or all three.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
With Verizon that appears to maybe be true, but Sprint I'm already approved for the discount (they don't request/need a work email); I just don't know what the discount will be until it shows up next month, so don't know if it's only off one line, two, or all three.
please stop bullying me

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Negative I no longer have the discount cause I couldn’t provide a work email as proof. Sprint didn’t acknowledge my UPS ID badge or paycheck stubs as proof of employment. In 14 months I’m leaving sprint and going to another provider
i just provide an old pay stubb to att

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I have Sprint and pay $48 for unlimited. Can't complain about the price but the service leaves a lot to be desired. My phone just finished paying off so it's either time to upgrade or wait until another carrier decides to do a promotion that they cut your current bill... That's how I got out of AT&T.
Go with Cricket, runs on ATT network, costs half as much. Been using them for over 3 years now, 5 lines for $100 out the door. I don’t think they still offer that deal but whatever you pick it will beat any post paid carrier.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Negative I no longer have the discount cause I couldn’t provide a work email as proof. Sprint didn’t acknowledge my UPS ID badge or paycheck stubs as proof of employment. In 14 months I’m leaving sprint and going to another provider
Look up Cricket, I suggest them to anyone looking to switch to a low cost, great coverage provider.