Sprint UPS Cell Phone Discount

GenericUsername

How long have you been with Sprint and how are you getting $48 unlimited? Or is that after the UPS discount? That's just the plan portion, right? See, I've been w/ Sprint for 10+ years, and the service itself is great for me, but they're getting more and more expensive, and I'm just not a place to be able to pay to buy out my phones and/or buy new ones outright, so I'm stuck for a little while longer. Next year I'll definitely look into switching.

I've been with Sprint roughly 4 years now. I was paying $96 at AT&T before they hiked up their prices and Sprint ran a promotion to half your bill by switching to them... I don't have the employee discount on the account. I should, but I feel dirty getting an additional 20% off what is already a super cheap deal.

Waldo

I've been with Sprint roughly 4 years now. I was paying $96 at AT&T before they hiked up their prices and Sprint ran a promotion to half your bill by switching to them... I don't have the employee discount on the account. I should, but I feel dirty getting an additional 20% off what is already a super cheap deal.

It’s only a $5 discount. If you get it applied you lose your free AAA membership and apparently a $5 discount you already get under the AAA plan. It’s not worth getting.

Waldo

This is the email I received from Sprint when I submitted my application to get the discount applied. All questions should be answered here.

2D867319-D934-4F94-A549-6AC11770B07C.png DEAB885A-7579-41F6-A9B0-1DF72FE0B74D.png 0E88FDB0-6FC0-46B3-BD54-E84E4C431EEE.png

35years

Gravy route
Xfinity mobile (Verizon towers) excellent coverage.

Unlimited talk and text.
Data by the gig...never use it...wi-fi everywhere.

5 lines...$15 including taxes and everything.

NewbieHopeful

Negative I no longer have the discount cause I couldn’t provide a work email as proof. Sprint didn’t acknowledge my UPS ID badge or paycheck stubs as proof of employment. In 14 months I’m leaving sprint and going to another provider

That's insane. I'd call & escalate that. I didn't have to do anything except fill out the application and got an email the next day that I was approved.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
We had Verizon for many years but they wouldn't give us any deals on new phones. Even through Black Friday and Christmas the only decent deals they had required us to add another line.
We then switched to TMobile with plans to switch back to Verizon after a month or so and get their new customer discounts.

T-Mobile gave us $750 off one phone, a free Apple watch and Netflix is included. Their coverage is very close to what Verizon gave us and we are saving $75 a month if you include the Netflix.

I really thought after 12 years Verizon would call and try to get our business back but we haven't heard a word from them.

Returntosender

That's insane. I'd call & escalate that. I didn't have to do anything except fill out the application and got an email the next day that I was approved.
Well I called customer service got rejected went a to physical store they said no
our new policy is employer email. So I take for it is. Leave sprint once the two year agreement is over.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
We had Verizon for many years but they wouldn't give us any deals on new phones. Even through Black Friday and Christmas the only decent deals they had required us to add another line.
We then switched to TMobile with plans to switch back to Verizon after a month or so and get their new customer discounts.

T-Mobile gave us $750 off one phone, a free Apple watch and Netflix is included. Their coverage is very close to what Verizon gave us and we are saving $75 a month if you include the Netflix.

I really thought after 12 years Verizon would call and try to get our business back but we haven't heard a word from them.
Verizon doesn't care that you left.
There is zero reason to be a loyal customer of any service.