Stacey Abrams -- GA Gubernatorial Candidate

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Any legitimate sources for this? All I've seen is Fake News.
It's making the rounds on breitbart, daily caller, and all the other right wing bowel of the internet sites.

It's 4 black panthers.
Hardly a march.... But you know, black people with guns=scary. And we know fear is the big motivator when it comes to getting Republicans to vote these days.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Any legitimate sources for this? All I've seen is Fake News.
My first thought too until I reviewed the image.
If it is photoshopped, it is a very, very professional job.
The reflection matches the sign and conforms to the contours of the hood.

You would have to know the neighborhood (The Bluff) ... even the police don't go in there except several at a time.
This is the most dangerous neighborhood in Atlanta despite efforts to clean it up.
This is where one goes to get crack, heroin or worse ... alcohol.
Prostitutes, drug dealer, drug users, etc.

Sportello

Banned

You would have to know the neighborhood (The Bluff) ... even the police don't go in there except several at a time.
This is the most dangerous neighborhood in Atlanta despite efforts to clean it up.
Street heroin is worse than alcohol.

Sportello

Banned

Image(s) real, there are multiple posed images. Just a bit fishy.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

From Panther Facebook Page
Panther - West End - Atlanta, Georgia - Armed Rally Against Voter Suppression

And relax, before you make any assumptions we are not working for & we did not plan this event with either campaign, and we have members with different political views both here in Atlanta as well as nationwide and even right here in this post. We did this on our own accord in response to the voter registration issue we're still dealing with here in Georgia in 2018 (53 thousand registered voters voices won't be heard this election).

ARMED WITH ASSAULT RIFLES, BLACK PANTHERS MARCH FOR STACEY ABRAMS
Members of the Black Panther Party marched through the city of Atlanta, strapped with assault rifles and brandishing Stacey Abrams campaign signs.

In a video posted on the group’s Facebook page on Saturday, members of the Black Panther Party are seen marching through the West End neighborhood of Atlanta in support of Stacey Abrams gubernatorial campaign. As they marched, the Black Panthers carried assault rifles and continually shouted slogans such as “black power” and “power to the people.”

Black-Panthers-GA.jpg

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Brian Kemp's shady cyber-crimes investigation against democrats

Georgia Secretary of State and increasingly desperate Republican gubernatorial candidate Brian Kemp, who is tied in the polls with Democratic nominee Stacey Abrams, has shamelessly used his position as the state’s top election monitor to purge hundreds of thousands of voters from the rolls and close hundreds of polling sites over the past few years. On Sunday, he announced that his office is investigating a “failed attempt to hack the state’s voter registration system,” and named the Georgia Democratic Party as a suspect in “possible cyber crimes,” though Kemp did not clarify what those crimes were or pretty much anything else.

In other words, this is a :censored2:ty Clue knockoff and Kemp is accusing the Democratic Party of hacking the election computer in the computer room using the computer.