Stacey Abrams -- GA Gubernatorial Candidate

floridays

There are limitations on freedom of expression. Besides your side doesn't care about amendments in the Constitution.
Exactly what do you understand about the US Constitution. My point has been made. Rhetorical question, everyone with a functioning brain knows there can be no educated response from you. I know Tupac good, philosopher.....

Last edited:

cachmeifucan

I could, but @cachmeifucan tends to have nonsensical rambling posts that could use a bit of proof reading. Texting and driving is just a public safety issue that should always be discouraged.
I'm a alpha male
I voted 2 weeks ago. I wish there was a way to get off the mailing,calling, door knocking ,open forum list once you vote. Its too late now to try to influence me. .
Not if you're a Democrat the motto is vote early and often. Even the dead

cachmeifucan

I'm a alpha male

Not if you're a Democrat the motto is vote early and often. Even the dead
Meaning the laws are made for the slow people who Don't have the mental capacity to text and drive. Boy was he wong all men were not created equal I'm 6'1 and only dunked a basketball back in college off a alley oop

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Meaning the laws are made for the slow people who Don't have the mental capacity to text and drive. Boy was he wong all men were not created equal I'm 6'1 and only dunked a basketball back in college off a alley oop
Unless there is a mental problem (physiology) with a person's brain, one can only concentrate on one thing at a time.
I am so tired of dipsticks on their phone in the left lane going 70 MPH while they multi-task.
Another good example that people cannot multitask is when you are on calls with 40 - 50 people and when they are asked a question, they always click in and say, "I didn't quite catch that ... what was the question?"
Humans cannot truly multi-task ... it's physically impossible unless they have had a brain injury or were born with a non-normal brain.

cachmeifucan

I'm not doing 70 while I text more like 30mph and and red lights or trains. When I was younger I used to have a tv in my car I would drink beer watch adult movies smoke and receive head. So multitasking is possible and answer my cell phone. Your just a old fart. Have you seen how fast people text now.

floridays

Unless there is a mental problem (physiology) with a person's brain, one can only concentrate on one thing at a time.
I am so tired of dipsticks on their phone in the left lane going 70 MPH while they multi-task.
Another good example that people cannot multitask is when you are on calls with 40 - 50 people and when they are asked a question, they always click in and say, "I didn't quite catch that ... what was the question?"
Humans cannot truly multi-task ... it's physically impossible unless they have had a brain injury or were born with a non-normal brain.
"What was the question?"

cachmeifucan

Another example is when it says no left turn because they know certain people can't drive. I always turn left I feel like those laws were meant for slow people .

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Humans cannot truly multi task.. it's physically impossible unless they have had a brain injury or were born with a non-normal brain.
Thanks man. I knew something happened to me.
Back in the day, I could drive, change gears, eat, drink , backhand the oldest in the backseat, feed the middle kid on the other side of the backseat, clean up puke from the youngest in the front seat , while trying to find the ballgame by turnin' the knob.
To hell with them seatbelts..had to be mobile.. usually one of the kids had to steer while I changed a diaper. But sometimes I did ok by using the tops of my knees. Curves were tough.

cachmeifucan

Thanks man. I knew something happened to me.
Back in the day, I could drive, change gears, eat, drink , backhand the oldest in the backseat, feed the middle kid on the other side of the backseat, clean up puke from the youngest in the front seat , while trying to find the ballgame by turnin' the knob.
To hell with them seatbelts..had to be mobile.. usually one of the kids had to steer while I changed a diaper.
You think a old Asian lady could do that nope so we need laws because some people can't drive

It will be fine

I'm not doing 70 while I text more like 30mph and and red lights or trains. When I was younger I used to have a tv in my car I would drink beer watch adult movies smoke and receive head. So multitasking is possible and answer my cell phone. Your just a old fart. Have you seen how fast people text now.
Please take the bus, you shouldn’t be driving. People’s families are on the road and you’re greatly increasing your opportunity to kill them.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I went straight to clean family man.
No cell phone back in the day..but it was tough to drive while she was in overdrive.

floridays

Seriously you're a collision waiting to happen, and I enjoy joking with the best of them.
Think of the drivers you are opposing and their cargo, it's not always a bag of tomatoes or doughnuts. My opportunity to be an "old fart." Many people regard their safety more than another's texting. Just a thought.
Do as you will though, the world is full of personal injury lawyers, that is as far as I'll go.

floridays

Another example is when it says no left turn because they know certain people can't drive. I always turn left I feel like those laws were meant for slow people .
Tongue in cheek, I perceive you are laying ground work. If you are I am enjoying the development.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
MULTITASKING INHIBITS PRODUCTIVITY, RESEARCH CLAIMS
The mind wasn't built for ‘heavy-duty’ multitasking
Being able to do two things at once might seem like the epitome of efficiency - why waste time doing just one task when you can complete two simultaneously?

However, research has shown that multitasking can actually hinder productivity - and it's all because of the accumulated time people waste switching between tasks.

This is particularly detrimental when completing tasks that are in any way complicated or unfamiliar, as the switching process will be delayed further.

cachmeifucan

MULTITASKING INHIBITS PRODUCTIVITY, RESEARCH CLAIMS
The mind wasn't built for ‘heavy-duty’ multitasking
Being able to do two things at once might seem like the epitome of efficiency - why waste time doing just one task when you can complete two simultaneously?

However, research has shown that multitasking can actually hinder productivity - and it's all because of the accumulated time people waste switching between tasks.

This is particularly detrimental when completing tasks that are in any way complicated or unfamiliar, as the switching process will be delayed further.

Sounds like a opinion more then facts