Start time Monday?

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
11pm Sunday. Which means time and a half for the whole shift.

They're not starting you before midnight all week? If so I'm sure they will adjust your work days and screw you. That would be the same start time/days as most midnight sorts and they get no OT on Sundays unless it's over 5 hours.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
They're not starting you before midnight all week? If so I'm sure they will adjust your work days and screw you. That would be the same start time/days as most midnight sorts and they get no OT on Sundays unless it's over 5 hours.
That's what a grievance is for. It has nothing to do with how many hours I worked during the week....it has to do with punching in on Sunday. Yes, there is clear supplement language covering "regular scheduled Sunday work". That doesn't apply to me....hence we get time and a half.

browner89

2pm local sort. few years ago we worked so late that we got kicked out so preload could start setting up. Last year it wasn't bad, who knows this year.

fres431

If any shift starts on Sunday my supplemental states all hrs worked during that shift are to be paid at double time.

Box Ox

Shhhhhhhhhit sorry I thought it went without saying the range for start times all week ranged from 1 to 130. Silly me jackass

That would a lot of sense, given that the thread title is "Start Time Monday".

In isolation, I could understand the "DUR YAR PRELOD RUNZ HALF HOUR DIS MONDAY?" critique. But it's not in isolation.

But, also understand the throwing down of the smartass card. We're really bored. I mean come on, when we're not working, we still come here to talk about work. It's all about entertainment.