Start time Monday?

Drink Craft Beer

Yes....this is what my steward told me and I confirmed by looking it up in the supplement. It could vary by local.
It ended up being double time for the first 2hrs and then time and a half after 5 total. We worked 8 and a half total today.

Think that's the longest w/o a major amount of downtime waiting for work.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The manager at Staples told me that her son is going in for helper orientation tomorrow morning. I jokingly told her to make sure that he brings an empty bottle to work with him as most drivers don't have time to stop during the day. The look on her face was priceless as she wasn't sure if I was joking or not.

Remmy87

I'm a seasonal driver helper and I started a couple weeks ago fortunately. From here on out for me it'll be 10 AM to around 5-6 PM. Have to say... I love the job so far.

Gman33909

330pm Sunday, Monday was, preload@ 2am, twilight@ 2pm, im from a small hub, when i was in a big hub i would get 80+ hours a week for peak be lucky to get 35 now

Drink Craft Beer

Start time was 10:00pm Sunday (last night) This is the 2nd week in a row for this and found out I was givin' the wrong information. I thought I got double time for the first 2hrs but not the case. Double time only counts if and when the work involved is on the 6th day of work that week.

That's such bull:censored2:. Pre-load is suppose to have Saturday and Sunday off, not Saturday and 22hrs of Sunday.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Start time was 10:00pm Sunday (last night) This is the 2nd week in a row for this and found out I was givin' the wrong information. I thought I got double time for the first 2hrs but not the case. Double time only counts if and when the work involved is on the 6th day of work that week.

That's such bull:censored2:. Pre-load is suppose to have Saturday and Sunday off, not Saturday and 22hrs of Sunday.

What would Jim do