Start times

Brownt10

I enjoy the early hours. I get out earlier. Work 12 hours a day as a 22.3 and get ground 3-5 days a week. Easy money. I just hate management and like to :censored2: them over so that’s why I don’t want to go in

Brownt10

Let me clarify. I’m a full time 22.3. I like getting up early and I choose to work ground when offered and average 10-12 hr days. I hate management for obvious reasons so friend*ing them over any chance I get is great. I don’t want to go in when they try to change our start time to benefit their numbers. It’s like supervisors working, I grieve them just to be a d!ck. I don’t care to get paid but getting paid is a plus!

Brownt10

Management isn't supposed to do a lot of thing but it seems the union don't really care anymore
The union is a joke. We have severe egress issues & our business agents walk around and completely ignore it. 5 years ago they would have someone stop the belt until egress was fixed but now just like the pandemic the union proved they care more about pleasing management

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Lol. “Part time job”
I’ve come to the opinion that we need better language for our part timers that actually stay and put an honest days work in every shift. The people that stay in my building are all successful people with businesses or good 2nd jobs and are there for the insurance to take care of their family.
We need to allow these people to fulfill their other commitments year round. If it can be worked out that the employee is able to prioritize UPS during peak season; or that the employee WILL prioritize UPS during peak season because of personal choice, that’s great.
Otherwise, if an employee is part time, they should only be expected to fulfill their normal shift guarantee. Anything extra should be just that; extra. Can’t get anyone to stay? Who’s problem is that?
I agree, my loader was telling me he averages around 6 hours a day
Let me clarify. I’m a full time 22.3. I like getting up early and I choose to work ground when offered and average 10-12 hr days. I hate management for obvious reasons so friend*ing them over any chance I get is great. I don’t want to go in when they try to change our start time to benefit their numbers. It’s like supervisors working, I grieve them just to be a d!ck. I don’t care to get paid but getting paid is a plus!
@MECH-lift .. will this guy ever become an rpcd?

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
The union is a joke. We have severe egress issues & our business agents walk around and completely ignore it. 5 years ago they would have someone stop the belt until egress was fixed but now just like the pandemic the union proved they care more about pleasing management
complaining about preload is a joke , based on your attitude and crying I can tell you one thing that will happen.

THAT YOU WILL NEVER BECOME A RPCD

NOW GET BACK IN THE TRAILER AND START UNLOADING

✊🧔

Est.1998

complaining about preload is a joke , based on your attitude and crying I can tell you one thing that will happen.

THAT YOU WILL NEVER BECOME A RPCD

NOW GET BACK IN THE TRAILER AND START UNLOADING

✊🧔
1623373432035.gif

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Will when a contract gets voted down and still manages to pass that tells you all you need to know about union leadership, but hey go get involved, go to meetings they say, they sacrificed themselves for their pensions which most our in the crappies now anyways

Mst3k

The business agent can not fight all your battles for you. If your egress is blocked then clean it up. You have to work as directed unless it is unsafe. If they scare you too much for you to work safe then that is more your problem then it is the unions.
Take photos and send them to osha if you don’t want to make a scene. That will eventually work