Starting 8/1 Ups will require face masks again?

The Driver

I drive.
hippopotocrite?
blankstare.gif

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
You clearly would benefit from a little humility about a subject you clearly know very little about.
What claims have I made that require some kind of extensive knowledge? I've weighed the risk versus reward based on my observations. And the vaccine fails it.

I can almost assure you that your doctor would say to get protected by getting vaccinated.
I don't have a doctor. But mother's recently told her that her lifestyle doesn't really necessitate it.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
It's not a hoax. It's a pathogen that's killed over 600,000 Americans and counting. And we have vaccines that protect you at no cost to you at the time of injection. And then it's over for you until you may need a booster shot. Like we do for influenza every year.

Then you can sit back smugly and watch over-confident morons get themselves killed. ;) Just kidding.
how many Americans does smoking kill? yet we still sell cigarettes?
🧔✊

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Ok, dude. I don't have to be credentialed to say that the vaccines are safe and effective because the smartest minds in virology, medicine and epidemiology are all on the same page.

I'm relying on their expertise to make an informed decision. Just like I would if I needed a heart transplant. I'm not going to second-guess the entire field of medicine if I need a new heart and they're the ones with expertise.

I can almost assure you that your doctor would say to get protected by getting vaccinated.

96% of physicians are vaccinated.

You seriously don't understand the difference here?
Again. We unvaccinated have made our own bed.

I understand you are just worried about us all. Bless your little heart.
But you worry about you. We will worry about us.

Thanks.

The Driver

I drive.
To all the tough guys here on Brown Cafe: If you have questions and concerns about the vaccine, please consult your personal physician. They are in a good position to help you make an informed decision. You don't need to show Donald Trump your loyalty and toughness by not protecting yourself with a safe and effective vaccine.

The Driver

I drive.
Interesting. Wasn't it Trump's operation warp speed that got us these vaccines? Yet now anybody who is reluctant to get one must be "loyal to Trump."

Weird.
Weird, indeed. Why is the deep south so unprotected?

Who did the deep south vote for in huge numbers?

Biden is pro-vaccine so Trump voters must be anti-vax. Simple as that. People are butthurt that Trump lost.

And yes, Operation Warp Speed was just what we needed. I applaud the Trump administration for it.

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
I wore the mask for most of it and got the shots. It is not a hoax and I think the government’s reaction has been more ineptitude than conspiracy.

But Jesus I thought we were just getting done with this. I don’t know if I can deal with the masks again.