Starting 8/1 Ups will require face masks again?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Judging by your lack of social skills I assume your mother did not breastfeed or love you, like, at all. And your dad was a special kind of *, wasn't he?
1605496845689.gif

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Weird, indeed. Why is the deep south so unprotected?

Who did the deep south vote for in huge numbers?

Biden is pro-vaccine so Trump voters must be anti-vax. Simple as that. People are butthurt that Trump lost.

And yes, Operation Warp Speed was just what we needed. I applaud the Trump administration for it.
Why did Democrats push anti vaccine rhetoric right up until election day?

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
I'm just asking questions.
Do you think they are crazy for getting it or did they think you're crazy for not getting it?
Neither. I think my mother would probably prefer I get it, and my father would prefer I did not.

I think it makes sense it certain situations. It's a gamble. The vaccine was rushed. It's less researched. We don't know as much about it.

But certain demographics are at a high enough risk that it may overcome those drawbacks.

For me, this is not anything at all about whether or not the vaccine is safe.

I don't care.

This is about my right to self determination.
I get to choose. Not the government.
Full stop.

Box Ox

Ok, dude. I don't have to be credentialed to say that the vaccines are safe and effective because the smartest minds in virology, medicine and epidemiology are all on the same page.

I'm relying on their expertise to make an informed decision. Just like I would if I needed a heart transplant. I'm not going to second-guess the entire field of medicine if I need a new heart and they're the ones with expertise.

I can almost assure you that your doctor would say to get protected by getting vaccinated.

96% of physicians are vaccinated.

You seriously don't understand the difference here?

Trumpees don't want the Trump vaccine, OK?! Trump, Tucker and I all received it but Trump and Tucker were smart enough to fake it and receive saline shots! :)

Neither. I think my mother would probably prefer I get it, and my father would prefer I did not.

I think it makes sense it certain situations. It's a gamble. The vaccine was rushed. It's less researched. We don't know as much about it.

But certain demographics are at a high enough risk that it may overcome those drawbacks.

For me, this is not anything at all about whether or not the vaccine is safe.

I don't care.

This is about my right to self determination.
I get to choose. Not the government.
Full stop.
I did it for my customers That's the only reason I took it.