Starting 8/1 Ups will require face masks again?

The Driver

I drive.
She was referring to the CDC when she was talking about the FDA? You feeling okay buddy?
She mentioned the CDC and FDA. I know that the CDC was corrupted by the Trump administration. They were set up to have their credibility attacked because of his meddling.

I don't know about the FDA and his involvement.

Joy Reed doesn't speak for "Democrats", she's a talking head. I don't care.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
She mentioned the CDC and FDA. I know that the CDC was corrupted by the Trump administration. They were set up to have their credibility attacked because of his meddling.

I don't know about the FDA and his involvement.

Joy Reed doesn't speak for "Democrats", she's a talking head. I don't care.
She's a primetime host on a Democrat cable channel.

She has 2 million Twitter followers, and she told them not to trust the vaccine.

Democrats pushed anti vaccine rhetoric.
Your virtue signaling can't change that.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
1627691307241.jpeg
ZERO
✊🧔

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Local gas station chain recently stopped supplying gloves at the pumps (something that actually helps) but they sure have their mask signs up still.

20210720_082209.jpg

the smartest minds in virology, medicine and epidemiology are all on the same page.
This is certainly not true. There are several talking heads that get on the news and have their opinion heard, there are many that are not on board with the level of attention this virus is getting and how it has been dealt with. Behind the scenes, the medical community is as divided as the populous, but you aren't allowed to hear that the virus isn't dangerous to most of us.

I get why people want the vaccine, and I don't judge them for getting it. I get why people don't want it, and I'm fine with those who don't get it for real reasons. I can't stand the people who refuse to get it because they hate democrats, this shouldn't be a political decision and it makes sensible people look dumb. I also can't stand the label of "anti-vaxer" for someone who questions this vaccine. I believe in vaccines, they're very useful, but I take issue with something being pushed through with minimal testing and this much profit to be made. I'm not against the vaccine, I'm against the vaccine for me, for now.