Starting 8/1 Ups will require face masks again?

JoesUPSacct

Swollen Member
To all the tough guys here on Brown Cafe: If you have questions and concerns about the vaccine, please consult your personal physician. They are in a good position to help you make an informed decision. You don't need to show Donald Trump your loyalty and toughness by not protecting yourself with a safe and effective vaccine.
60 percent of american physicians and surgeons have refused the vaccine.

Majority of Physicians Decline COVID Shots, according to Survey - AAPS | Association of American Physicians and Surgeons

tourists24

To all the tough guys here on Brown Cafe: If you have questions and concerns about the vaccine, please consult your personal physician. They are in a good position to help you make an informed decision. You don't need to show Donald Trump your loyalty and toughness by not protecting yourself with a safe and effective vaccine.
I did consult my physician..... and he said that since I already had Covid AND have been vaccinated that there is no reason that I need to mask up again

The Driver

I drive.
I did consult my physician..... and he said that since I already had Covid AND have been vaccinated that there is no reason that I need to mask up again
You can still shed the virus like crazy, they just recently figured this out.

Your life is safe from the pathogen, though. Smart thinking getting protected.

quad decade guy

Went to work Sun. night. Encountered 9 people. 1 was wearing a mask proper/properly. Some below the nose /mouth. Some none at all.

Full time hub sup said as long as 6 feet apart....oh? 2 blue shirt pt sup non compliance. This will never work.

El Correcto

god is dead
Probably not the best time to endorse full FDA approvals. We want these people to get the vaccine!
I never understood this argument. I’m not waiting for FDA approval on this thing, I don’t care that it’s not FDA approved, I don’t even like the FDA when it comes to pharmaceuticals, their track record is shoddy at best and hold back innovation like what we have seen with this vaccine.