Starting 8/1 Ups will require face masks again?

The Driver

I drive.
You keep forgetting that one major detail of freedom and personal choice.
I'm just pointing out the abject stupidity of not protecting yourself. You're free to take almost any risk you want.

Just understand that freedom comes with a responsibility and consequences. Sometimes the price of freedom is pretty darn high.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I'm just pointing out the abject stupidity of not protecting yourself. You're free to take almost any risk you want.

Just understand that freedom comes with a responsibility and consequences. Sometimes the price of freedom is pretty darn high.
Calling people stupid is probably the quickest and easiest way to get them never to see your point of view.

I mean I can see how someone wouldn’t really be worried about something they have a greater than 99% chance of surviving. It’s not exactly Russian roulette.

Not to mention the simple mind your own business factor of it all. Why in the world are you so worried about what risks these other people take?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I mean I can see how someone wouldn’t really be worried about something they have a greater than 99% chance of surviving. It’s not exactly Russian roulette.

1627912687018.png

I've been trying to stay out of this debate.

But....

The Driver

I drive.
Calling people stupid is probably the quickest and easiest way to get them never to see your point of view.

Not to mention the simple mind your own business factor of it all. Why in the world are you so worried about what risks these other people take?
Trump calls people stupid. Yet he’s a hero to the fascist right wing.

TeltBender

The overwhelming majority of people who climb on top of radio towers for fun during a thunderstorm don’t get struck by lightning… but why would you take that particular risk?

You don’t see the difference?
Because the chance of a radio tower getting struck by lightning in a thunderstorm is hundreds upon hundreds of times more like likely to happen than someone dying of covid. Did you know metal is conductive?

TeltBender

You act as if freedom is a privilege. What’s your opinion on a Xi Jinping?

The Driver

I drive.
Because the chance of a radio tower getting struck by lightning in a thunderstorm is hundreds upon hundreds of times more like likely to happen than someone dying a covid. Did you know metal is conductive?
Did you know breathing this coronavirus gives you a 1/250 chance of serious illness and death? Why take the chance when we have a safe vaccine? lol

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Because the chance of a radio tower getting struck by lightning in a thunderstorm is hundreds upon hundreds of times more like likely to happen than someone dying a covid. Did you know metal is conductive?
I want to say yes he does, but at this point, I'm starting to have doubts...