Starting 8/1 Ups will require face masks again?

Poop Head

Judge me.
I did consult my physician..... and he said that since I already had Covid AND have been vaccinated that there is no reason that I need to mask up again
Doctors dont know anything about this horrible disease. Your local, state, and federal politicians know whats best for you. Listen to them. Very nice people. Experts on super deadly contagious diseases .

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
Doctors dont know anything about this horrible disease. Your local, state, and federal politicians know whats best for you. Listen to them. Very nice people. Experts on super deadly contagious diseases .
Newson and Cuomo know best and throw in Fausti for good measure

Last edited:

freehoodies

I encourage you to watch this. “Protestors” initiated the violence long before cops fired at anyone.
NYT is literally propaganda and the fact you thought thats a source you could show me without getting laughed at is very telling.

They literally said Hunter Bidens laptop was russian disinformation, along with the larger “russian collusion” tale they took you all for a spin with.

Once a source has been shown to lie for partisan reasons its no longer reliable. Its true for fox news, cnn, and all the other propaganda outlets masquerading as news.

Of course you either know all of this and don’t care because you are a sociopath, or the cognitive dissonance has progressed to the point you cant tell fact from fiction anymore.

If you find the source material clips, ill watch those. I won’t accept a likely deceptively edited mashup from known liars.

freehoodies

Wow, your complete lack of self awareness is impressive.
People who arent doctors like to use “Are you a doctor?” like its a trump card without realizing that implies they shouldnt be talking about the subject either.

Since no one with a medical degree is on the UPS drivers forum, that makes it a wash. Everyone is equally qualified to have an opinion on policy.

These are the people who don’t even ask for a second opinion when medical malpractice kills more people than smoking does.

freehoodies

Choosing not to be vaccinated is choosing to put yourself at risk of injury or death as a result of your interactions while you're on the job. My opinion is that this medical privacy stuff is a load of BS and in my ideal world the anti-vaccine p*ssies putting each other's lives at risk every day would be given 3 options:

1. Get the vaccine
2. Get a doctor's note saying why you can't get the vaccine
3. Get a new job

You choosing to inject yourself with the clotshot does not make you a hero.

Going from a 99.999% survival rate to a 99.9999% survival rate is exactly as worthless as it sounds.

Especially when you can still catch, and transmit the disease it allegedly protects against.

I still think you should get the jab though. Not me or anyome I care about, but you guys should definitely get all 3.

freehoodies

TeltBender

Why is nobody asking the question about what would have happened if those were real 9/11 style terrorists? The Capitol police are just going to hold the door open and let them come waltzing in? This is a serious hole in our national security defenses.

If Jan 6 was really an attack on our country, why are people being charged with mostly misdemeanor trespass charges or low level felonies like interfering with congressional business? Where are the terrorism charges? These people should be in Guantanamo Bay right now.
Because the 50 year olds at the Capitol didn’t kill 2000+ people in one day.

The Driver

I drive.
The overwhelming majority of unvaccinated people don’t end up in the hospital or dead.
The overwhelming majority of people who climb on top of radio towers for fun during a thunderstorm don’t get struck by lightning… but why would you take that particular risk?

You don’t see the difference?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You babies will come up with any excuse to avoid talking about the fact that you're scared of needles and have been since you were a little kid. You never grew out of a phobia and you don't want to talk about it so you talk about government mind control and libertarianism instead. Some sad *.
This is what someone says when they have no critical thought to form an argument.

Reading your posts has been entertaining at least lol

Last edited:

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
The overwhelming majority of people who climb on top of radio towers for fun during a thunderstorm don’t get struck by lightning… but why would you take that particular risk?

You don’t see the difference?
You keep forgetting that one major detail of freedom and personal choice.