Starting 8/1 Ups will require face masks again?

The Driver

I drive.
Yeah good on them, they took the personal choice to get a vaccine. People who don’t want it can do what they want. It doesn’t effect me.
Family says Phil Valentine in “grave condition, will take a miracle for him to survive” – on a ventilator with COVID19

This guy has a pretty big following in the Nashville area. He’s spent over a year downplaying the viscousness of the virus and the effectiveness and safety record of the vaccines. How many people took him at his word as Phil is close to meeting his maker? How are their BMIs and heart health and kidney health and so on and so forth?

This man has contributed to getting people killed with his firehouse of misinformation.

Oh well.

The Driver

I drive.
So who close to you won’t get vaccinated for you to care so much about this?
A very good friend of mine won’t.

He’s a big guy, high blood pressure, in his 30s. Don’t want to see him get seriously ill with this but if Trump’s own FDA guy is right then he will catch this. Big time risk to take for someone like him.

Not a lot I can do. Tried to talk sense into him. You can lead a horse to water…

This thing ain’t going away until it finds every host it can. It’s coming for everyone, vaccinated or not, except we know at this point that the vaccinated are the ones with an overwhelming level of protection.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
A very good friend of mine won’t.

He’s a big guy, high blood pressure, in his 30s. Don’t want to see him get seriously ill with this but if Trump’s own FDA guy is right then he will catch this. Big time risk to take for someone like him.

Not a lot I can do. Tried to talk sense into him. You can lead a horse to water…

This thing ain’t going away until it finds every host it can. It’s coming for everyone, vaccinated or not, except we know at this point that the vaccinated are the ones with an overwhelming level of protection.
We’ll he’s certainly not doomed to death. I’m a big guy in my 30’s with high BP and i barely had any symptoms.

I know I am not everyone but the point is percentages are still really low that he would have much trouble.

Not much you can do about it anyway.

The Driver

I drive.
These pieces always crack me up.

Never see one about those that masked religiously and still caught it or got vaccinated and still caught it. Lol
Nothing more they could do to really protect themselves.

The story is overconfident know it alls getting sick when they downplayed the virus.

Lambo

Stacking Boxes
No. You're just a paranoid individual. You think this makes Biden look good? That's dumb as a box of rocks. This is a setback for his administration. They want to be able to claim victory over this stupid thing but it's smarter than most of Trump's America and smarter than inner city people who are mainlining Facebook misinformation.
I admire you for even attempting to reason with these lunatics. I'm new to this forum and the anti-vax right has such a heavy presence on this board and its so hilarious.