Starting 8/1 Ups will require face masks again?

UlqLDtI8Qc0j6.gif

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Family says Phil Valentine in “grave condition, will take a miracle for him to survive” – on a ventilator with COVID19

This guy has a pretty big following in the Nashville area. He’s spent over a year downplaying the viscousness of the virus and the effectiveness and safety record of the vaccines. How many people took him at his word as Phil is close to meeting his maker? How are their BMIs and heart health and kidney health and so on and so forth?

This man has contributed to getting people killed with his firehouse of misinformation.

Oh well.
Check this link out. You are the problem....

El Correcto

god is dead
Seriously lol. I just came on here for tips when I started working like 2 months ago and found it so bizarre finding mini 4chan threads about vaccination on a UPS board lmao.
Great another uninformed Twitter tranny here to call everyone white supremacists and 4channers who disagrees with “her” politics. Just what this place needed.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Seriously lol. I just came on here for tips when I started working like 2 months ago and found it so bizarre finding mini 4chan threads about vaccination on a UPS board lmao.
Maybe you should've stuck with UPS Discussions threads.

PCM Troll

Family says Phil Valentine in “grave condition, will take a miracle for him to survive” – on a ventilator with COVID19

This guy has a pretty big following in the Nashville area. He’s spent over a year downplaying the viscousness of the virus and the effectiveness and safety record of the vaccines. How many people took him at his word as Phil is close to meeting his maker? How are their BMIs and heart health and kidney health and so on and so forth?

This man has contributed to getting people killed with his firehouse of misinformation.

Oh well.
This is exactly how you are making yourself to appear as on this forum.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
You have no idea how effective the flu shot has been for you. That’s not how it works.

I have had the flu zero times in 20 times doing this job with no flu vaccine. By your logic no one should get one since you got it 5 times and I got it zero.
I had it twice in 25 yrs, no shot.. it was awful, but I made it.. I just figured it was part of being alive. I am not anti vax, I am anti vax for me, as I have been advised against it. I am immune compromised, yet I seldom get sick..Guess I am super healthy, and God loves me.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
You are right. I give up. Everything in life is a sinister conspiracy. Everything is a hoax. Everyone is lying. Believe nobody. Trust no one. Anthony Fauci spent decades getting educated in virology and serving in public health because his life goal was to oppress a bunch of rednecks in 2020 by telling them to wear masks. It all makes sense to me now. How could I have been so naive?
But at first in 2020, he said dont wear masks.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I had it twice in 25 yrs, no shot.. it was awful, but I made it.. I just figured it was part of being alive. I am not anti vax, I am anti vax for me, as I have been advised against it. I am immune compromised, yet I seldom get sick..Guess I am super healthy, and God loves me.
I’m not anti vax hell I got the covid shot. But the flu is a guess as to which strain will be prevalent. If covid becomes a guess the strain and get a shot every year type deal I’ll probably just take my chances. I’m pro people deciding for themselves.

I also don’t think we give enough thought to is this or that vaccine really needed. Do we really need a flu shot? Is it that deadly? Chicken pox? I see if like antibiotics. Because of overuse we’ve created super strains that are antibiotic resistant.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I’m not anti vax hell I got the covid shot. But the flu is a guess as to which strain will be prevalent. If covid becomes a guess the strain and get a shot every year type deal I’ll probably just take my chances. I’m pro people deciding for themselves.

I also don’t think we give enough thought to is this or that vaccine really needed. Do we really need a flu shot? Is it that deadly? Chicken pox? I see if like antibiotics. Because of overuse we’ve created super strains that are antibiotic resistant.
I didnt get it because a med I was on and reluctant to take I was taking for arthritis. I have since quit, it was worse than the disease. But the rheumatologist said to try it. It was a pill, so I tried it, for 6 months. 3500 a month. Made me crazy. Now they want me to try injections, nope. For now I live with it. Plus I wouldnt get it anyway, but that was my excuse then.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid

Bacteria and viruses are two completely different things.
Antibiotics are used against bacterial infections and their overuse has created antibiotic resistant strains.
Antibiotics don’t work against viruses. Chicken pox, polio and Covid are viruses. The way to combat them is with vaccinations.