Starting 8/1 Ups will require face masks again?

Box Ox

We have been developing vaccines for over 200 years.
We have data collected from 200 years of creating vaccines.
I mean, you think when the covid vaccine was created; they just threw a bunch of chemicals together and called it good?
Without consulting 200 years worth of data collection and observations of other vaccine interactions?
there are no long term studies on mRNA vaccines

b47.jpg

El Correcto

god is dead
3 management in office yesterday, 2 had masks.
I did not, I'm DONE with that. Well, at least until I get a warning letter...
If they write me a warning letter I’m wearing 10 of their stupid masks at once and carrying around a six foot stick to poke co workers with to enforce social distancing.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Coronavirus is a hoax, CDC is stumbling over its own words. Game over
Wouldn't call it a hoax. My 70 year old dad was fully vaccinated and got sick as a dog from the vaccine for about 4 days. A month later he gets a 100.4 fever for a few days and feels like :censored2:. Got tested and whaddya know? He had COVID although the place he was tested at couldn't tell if it was Delta or Phi Beta Kappa or Sigma Epsilon or whatever new designer bug variant comes along.

So much for the vaccine working.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Tech gets better exponentially. Concerted effort by the industry. And Trump administration made the right bets.

Lots of high hopes this technology can be useful in all kinds of treatments and cures from HIV to Ebola to cancer.
Don't bring up Ebola. You'll scare the :censored2: out of conservatives all over again.