Starting 8/1 Ups will require face masks again?

wilberforce15

Yeah, and look at a COVID-19 heat map and tell me where the outbreaks are and aren't, largely.

Trump country.

In Trump country, but not among Trump voters.

The South has many times more black people in the population than elsewhere. The new cases are in Trump country, but they are not largely among Trump people.

Minorities are fairing much worse because they take much worse care for their health, generally speaking.

The Driver

I drive.
In Trump country, but not among Trump voters.

The South has many times more black people in the population than elsewhere. The new cases are in Trump country, but they are not largely among Trump people.

Minorities are fairing much worse because they take much worse care for their health, generally speaking.
No doubt that black Americans carry a large burden of chronic disease.

The Driver

I drive.
Absolutely. A series of poor life choices no doubt. Now reap the rewards of your *ty life choices mother*ers! Mother Nature is a cruel mistress.
No doubt that overall health has a huge impact on outcomes from the virus.

Somebody born immunocompromised had no choice in the matter, though.

Tens of thousands went through the original trials and are still being followed.

Tens of millions globally have had the Pfizer vaccine, for example. Where are the horrible side effects?
Yes, they're still being followed. Vaccines often go years of trials before being declared safe, those are extensive trials. This time is taken so that horrible side effects can be noted years later, and not just weeks or months. Again, I'm not saying it's not safe, but you'd be naive to think that your safety is more valuable than power or money.

The Driver

I drive.
Yes, they're still being followed. Vaccines often go years of trials before being declared safe, those are extensive trials. This time is taken so that horrible side effects can be noted years later, and not just weeks or months. Again, I'm not saying it's not safe, but you'd be naive to think that your safety is more valuable than power or money.
Are all these wealthy elites just dumb for getting the vaccine?