Starting 8/1 Ups will require face masks again?

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Neither. I think my mother would probably prefer I get it, and my father would prefer I did not.

I think it makes sense it certain situations. It's a gamble. The vaccine was rushed. It's less researched. We don't know as much about it.

But certain demographics are at a high enough risk that it may overcome those drawbacks.

For me, this is not anything at all about whether or not the vaccine is safe.

I don't care.

This is about my right to self determination.
I get to choose. Not the government.
Full stop.
Wish more people would think like you. The damn airplanes wouldn't be so crowded and airfares would stay low.

The Driver

I drive.
but you aren't allowed to hear that the virus isn't dangerous to most of us.
The numbers speak for themselves. And yes, I've read and heard medical professionals say just what you're saying, that the virus isn't going to be world-ending. But it is a dangerous novel virus and killing 1/300 of us still sucks. Good thing we have a safe and effective vaccine available. All of them went through extensive safety and efficacy trials. They're about to all get full FDA approval.

The Driver

I drive.
How many people have been affected by AIDS, or any other STI/STD?
A disease that's really preventable.
People still going raw with multiple partners.
Except @DriveInDriveOut

And those are diseases that require you to take an action of some kind to become infected.

With COVID-19 all you need to do is breathe aerosolized air from an infected person. Just living exposes you to a pathogen that has killed 600,000+ Americans and it's still evolving. It could attenuate or get worse.

But we have a vaccine!

The numbers speak for themselves. And yes, I've read and heard medical professionals say just what you're saying, that the virus isn't going to be world-ending. But it is a dangerous novel virus and killing 1/300 of us still sucks. Good thing we have a safe and effective vaccine available. All of them went through extensive safety and efficacy trials. They're about to all get full FDA approval.
"Extensive" is a loose term these days.

Tech522

concerns about the vaccine, please consult your personal physician. They are in a good position to help you make an informed decision. You don't need to show Donald Trump your loyalty and toughness by not protecting yourself with a safe and effective vaccine.
we don't need you telling us what to do either, so STFU

The Driver

I drive.
we don't need you telling us what to do either, so STFU
Talk to your family physician and they'll tell you what they think, then. Or do you not trust your own doctor? Do you have a medical degree? Do you want to practice voodoo medicine because you're angry Trump lost the election? Don't be foolish.

Tech522

Talk to your family physician and they'll tell you what they think, then. Or do you not trust your own doctor? Do you have a medical degree? Do you want to practice voodoo medicine because you're angry Trump lost the election? Don't be foolish.
Do you not understand what "don't tell anyone what to do" means? Seriously STFU with your :censored2:. No one is calling you sheep for getting vaccinated because no one gives a :censored2:.