State Of Hate: The Explosion of White Nationalism - CNN

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
I’ll take you at your word that you’re not a Trump supporter, and that you’re not defending Trump.

But, your posts...

And I'll take you at your word that you're a Trump Hater extraordinaire. This is what makes it so fun...How much you hate the Orange guy. I could care less.

Enjoy your hatred and don't let it kill ya. I do enjoy watching the left go bonkers though and doesn't mean I'm in lock-step with Trump.

Peace!

BrownArmy

And I'll take you at your word that you're a Trump Hater extraordinaire. This is what makes it so fun...How much you hate the Orange guy. I could care less.

Enjoy your hatred and don't let it kill ya. I do enjoy watching the left go bonkers though and doesn't mean I'm in lock-step with Trump.

Peace!

Well, it’s not even that.

‘Hate’ is a strong word...I don’t hate Trump, I simply feel that he’s an inferior man in a superior position.

And it’s funny, he’s the literal ‘bull in a China shop’, except the shop is our country.

Trump is single-handedly ruining ‘Conservatism’, the Republican party, our relationships with our allies, etc., on and on.

You strike me as someone who’s willing to suffer the damage that Trump is inflicting on international relations, the environment, our National Debt, the USA’s sacrosanct position as the world’s currency of importance, on and on, etc., but for what?

For your balance sheet?

I get it, the system is broken and we need change.

The sad-sack truth of it is Trump promised a lot, delivered little, and he’s still an a-hole.

Trump ‘wrote checks’ to the ‘dispossessed’, to his disaffected voters, that he can’t cash, and he’s not even trying.

You’re a smart man Tony, run the numbers from Trump’s ‘Tax cut for Americans and jobs bla bla’.

Who got the benefit?

Corporations and the 3.5%.

Guy, there’s a reason I don’t like Trump, he’s a con-man.

The larger problem is that Trump is a carney, no doubt, but he’s letting the Koch brothers, the NRA, Franklin Graham, etc. in through the back-door to dictate policy.

I disagree with that.

El Correcto

god is dead
Well, it’s not even that.

‘Hate’ is a strong word...I don’t hate Trump, I simply feel that he’s an inferior man in a superior position.

And it’s funny, he’s the literal ‘bull in a China shop’, except the shop is our country.

Trump is single-handedly ruining ‘Conservatism’, the Republican party, our relationships with our allies, etc., on and on.

You strike me as someone who’s willing to suffer the damage that Trump is inflicting on international relations, the environment, our National Debt, the USA’s sacrosanct position as the world’s currency of importance, on and on, etc., but for what?

For your balance sheet?

I get it, the system is broken and we need change.

The sad-sack truth of it is Trump promised a lot, delivered little, and he’s still an a-hole.

Trump ‘wrote checks’ to the ‘dispossessed’, to his disaffected voters, that he can’t cash, and he’s not even trying.

You’re a smart man Tony, run the numbers from Trump’s ‘Tax cut for Americans and jobs bla bla’.

Who got the benefit?

Corporations and the 3.5%.

Guy, there’s a reason I don’t like Trump, he’s a con-man.

The larger problem is that Trump is a carney, no doubt, but he’s letting the Koch brothers, the NRA, Franklin Graham, etc. in through the back-door to dictate policy.

I disagree with that.
That’s a long winded way of saying I got nothing orange man bad.

El Correcto

god is dead
Trump has more than paid off. Satan’s grandma would of already started gun confiscation and gone after free speech on the internet with you morons cheering on the trampling of the rights you don’t respect having.