State Of Hate: The Explosion of White Nationalism - CNN

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Sooo, it’s not technically illegal to kill yourself, but evidently it’s illegal to coerce someone to commit suicide.

But if someone is buying my suicide kit, am I really coercing them?

I mean, they paid for it...
A side business you could also get into is sex trafficking of kids.
It seems to be a strong business in Mexico and the cartels.
Be aware that your product only has an average 7 year life span after being kidnapped and inserted in the sex trafficking business.

It will be fine

Be aware that your product only has an average 7 year life span after being kidnapped and inserted in the sex trafficking business.
You seem to know an awful lot about sex trafficking children.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
You seem to know an awful lot about sex trafficking children.
Watching a interview on TV about it.
You wouldn't like it because he says Trump is the first Prez to show any interest in stopping it.

Director and activist Jaco Booyens touted President Trump's historic work in fighting sex trafficking and defended Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) as "incredible people" who helped keep children safe.

HUMAN TRAFFICKING IN AMERICA AMONG WORST IN WORLD: REPORT

Booyens said that despite all the criticism surrounding ICE, the agency has become a vital partner in combating sex trafficking.

"These are incredible men and women that help us ... incredible people who actually go and keep America's children safe. This president has empowered them to do so," he told L e v i n.

His movie "8 Days" tells the story of a 15-year-old girl who's forced into sex trafficking after attending a party with her friends. Booyens said the film is available on Netflix and other places.

Booyens claimed that he tried taking his story to CNN and MSNBC but faced "closed doors." "I say that not to point finger or blame, that's just a fact. This crime doesn't ask 'are you conservative or liberal?'"

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Watching a interview on TV about it.
You wouldn't like it because he says Trump is the first Prez to show any interest in stopping it.

Director and activist Jaco Booyens touted President Trump's historic work in fighting sex trafficking and defended Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) as "incredible people" who helped keep children safe.

HUMAN TRAFFICKING IN AMERICA AMONG WORST IN WORLD: REPORT

Booyens said that despite all the criticism surrounding ICE, the agency has become a vital partner in combating sex trafficking.

"These are incredible men and women that help us ... incredible people who actually go and keep America's children safe. This president has empowered them to do so," he told L e v i n.

His movie "8 Days" tells the story of a 15-year-old girl who's forced into sex trafficking after attending a party with her friends. Booyens said the film is available on Netflix and other places.

Booyens claimed that he tried taking his story to CNN and MSNBC but faced "closed doors." "I say that not to point finger or blame, that's just a fact. This crime doesn't ask 'are you conservative or liberal?'"
You're so gullible.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
67978759_10157821545479274_6247186393395625984_n.jpg

BrownArmy

Yah, I’m not into any of that.

My business model is pusillanimous dems who are too dumb to kill themselves by themselves after Trump gets re-elected.

They’re gonna want to do it, and they don’t own firearms (the quickest way to off yourself), so I’ll provide foolproof plans for those idiots.

Just like Obamacare: bronze/silver/gold suicide plans.

The real ‘death panels’.

It’s about money, money for me.

It’s an untapped market, pusillanimous who can’t even kill themselves.

I can file an LLC in Delaware.

Just need a website...

BrownArmy

You're just still upset I pointed out the fact that your parents had eye ghoneria. Relax fren.

My dad got jaw cancer, it was probably from munching carpet back in the 60’s.

Turns out there’s a vaccine for that now.

People are literally turning down a vaccine that CURES CANCER because they...

I actually don’t know why they’re turning it down, maybe they think a vaccine that CURES FKG CANCER somehow makes their daughter more promiscuous?

W the actual friend.

(Sorry, completely random side note).

(Get vaccinated kids)

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
My dad got jaw cancer, it was probably from munching carpet back in the 60’s.

Turns out there’s a vaccine for that now.

People are literally turning down a vaccine that CURES CANCER because they...

I actually don’t know why they’re turning it down, maybe they think a vaccine that CURES FKG CANCER somehow makes their daughter more promiscuous?

W the actual friend.

(Sorry, completely random side note).

(Get vaccinated kids)
I guess you haven't heard that vaccines cause autism. Glad I could help.

newfie

Lol. No. He’s done it within his constitutional power by gerrymandering, winning elections etc. But that’s not to say that it’s been “on the up and up”.

Nor is it to say that packing the court would be unconstitutional. There is nothing limiting the number of justices the nation can put on the SCOTUS.

geez where have I head that before ?

ht_harry_reid_eye_bandage_jc_150224_4x3_992.jpg