State Of Hate: The Explosion of White Nationalism - CNN

newfie

I think Harris can. But why not Joe?

whats with that goofy laugh of hers? she' be having a serious moment and then accent it with that laugh?

giphy.gif

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
“Stop Eating The ‘Coon Flakes'”
It’s like when you split hairs on being a white nationalist rather than a white supremacist.
I claim strongly that I am neither once I realized that White Nationalism had been appropriated by the Right Racist.
Sorry you can't keep up.
I have expressed that in a previous thread that I started to correct my statements in the past.
It sounds like you are letting personal animus cloud your judgment.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
... Trump is not performing as a Klan grand wizard. Instead, he speaks in thinly coded terms to his base. Relatively speaking, this is good news.
... an emerging theme among many liberals follows this reasoning:
“Trump is a racist. If you still support him, so are you.”
... Trump is practicing dog-whistle politics — using rhetoric that operates in code. Terms such as :censored2:hole countries” or “go back” are silent about race, but they provoke sharp racial reactions.
... the dog-whistling politician uses words that appear to promote ideas of security, pride or patriotism. For these voters, the cloaked language is more comfortable;
it hides the racial character of what the politician is actually selling.
... As the political scientists John Sides, Michael Tesler and Lynn Vavreck report in their book “Identity Crisis,” a study of the 2016 election, support for Trump “was strongly linked to how Republican voters felt about blacks, immigrants, and Muslims, and
to how much discrimination Republican voters believed that whites themselves faced.”

Last edited:

Box Ox

you're pretty good at it yourself.

democrats are for open borders . the way they get there is by painting anyone that disagrees as racists or nationalists.

Even the Canadians have grown squeamish about liberal border policies. And rightfully so. They’d never put up with the immigration policies the Democratic Presidential candidates are proposing. Add that to the list of things Democrats want to go left of the Canadians on.

Canada's Safe 3rd Country Agreement With The U.S. Draws Criticism

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
From the Article:
Another Trump defender, Dennis Prager, writing in RealClearPolitics, offered this test to Trump supporters to tell whether they are racists: “Do you have more in common with, and are you personally more comfortable in the company of, a white leftist or a black conservative?” A “racist,” Prager wrote, “would prefer the whites.” Supposedly, then, no one is a racist unless their hatred for other racial groups overpowers every other consideration in their relationships.

I would definitely feel more comfortable in the company of a conservative Black person
than I would in the company of a White liberal ... or a blatant White racist ... or a blatant Black racist.

Last edited:

It will be fine

From the Article:
Another Trump defender, Dennis Prager, writing in RealClearPolitics, offered this test to Trump supporters to tell whether they are racists: “Do you have more in common with, and are you personally more comfortable in the company of, a white leftist or a black conservative?” A “racist,” Prager wrote, “would prefer the whites.” Supposedly, then, no one is a racist unless their hatred for other racial groups overpowers every other consideration in their relationships.

I would definitely feel more comfortable in the company of a conservative Black person
than I would in the company of a White liberal ... or a White racist ... or a Black racist.
I thought your argument was everyone is a racist?

BrownArmy

... Trump is not performing as a Klan grand wizard. Instead, he speaks in thinly coded terms to his base. Relatively speaking, this is good news.
... an emerging theme among many liberals follows this reasoning:
“Trump is a racist. If you still support him, so are you.”
... Trump is practicing dog-whistle politics — using rhetoric that operates in code. Terms such as :censored2:hole countries” or “go back” are silent about race, but they provoke sharp racial reactions.
... the dog-whistling politician uses words that appear to promote ideas of security, pride or patriotism. For these voters, the cloaked language is more comfortable;
it hides the racial character of what the politician is actually selling.
... As the political scientists John Sides, Michael Tesler and Lynn Vavreck report in their book “Identity Crisis,” a study of the 2016 election, support for Trump “was strongly linked to how Republican voters felt about blacks, immigrants, and Muslims, and
to how much discrimination Republican voters believed that whites themselves faced.”

Kind of kills the narrative that Trump was elected by disaffected rural voters, purely on economic terms.

Lmao, Trump played the race card hard.

Too bad he’s only delivering to corporations and rich folk.

Sad.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Since you brought up Prager...

PRAGER: America Is Drowning In The Left’s Lies About Trump

The president of the United States, Donald Trump, never said there were "fine" Nazis or Ku Klux Klansmen.

This is one of the two great lies of our time — the other being that all Trump supporters are racists — and perhaps in all of American history. I cannot think of a lie of such significance that was held as truth by so many Americans, by every leading politician of one of the two major political parties and disseminated by virtually the entire media.

The major news media need to understand these are important reasons that half of America considers them frauds.

Aside from the clear evidence that the president never called Nazis "very fine people," isn't the very idea preposterous? Trump has a Jewish daughter, a Jewish son-in-law and Jewish grandchildren. Nazis want Jews dead. How do all the New York Times columnists, CNN anchors and correspondents and Democratic officeholders who say the president called Nazis fine people and who believe the president is a white supremacist reconcile those two facts?

BrownArmy

The president of the United States, Donald Trump, never said there were "fine" Nazis or Ku Klux Klansmen.

This is one of the two great lies of our time — the other being that all Trump supporters are racists — and perhaps in all of American history. I cannot think of a lie of such significance that was held as truth by so many Americans, by every leading politician of one of the two major political parties and disseminated by virtually the entire media.

The major news media need to understand these are important reasons that half of America considers them frauds.

Aside from the clear evidence that the president never called Nazis "very fine people," isn't the very idea preposterous? Trump has a Jewish daughter, a Jewish son-in-law and Jewish grandchildren. Nazis want Jews dead. How do all the New York Times columnists, CNN anchors and correspondents and Democratic officeholders who say the president called Nazis fine people and who believe the president is a white supremacist reconcile those two facts?

You’re the guy who says he doesn’t defend Trump?

Sad.

MAKAVELI

Did he call out the KKK and Neo Nazis when it happened?