State of the Union

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Biden said we'll need oil for at least 10 more years. 🤣
Good luck. Oil is everything and everything.

1675857583999.png

Wally

Why not do these things back when you had all the votes unless you really don't want it to happen? All for show?

All for show.

Next Day Error

X - Other
Biden: Some of my Republican friends want to get rid of Social Security and Medicare.

MAGAs in the audience: BOOOOOO *HISS* BOOOOOO! LIAR!

Biden: Oh, ok, so we're all on the same page? We will protect Social Security and Medicare? Stand up for seniors!

MAGAS in the audience: ..................................

LOL GOTCHA BITCH

bacha29

The democrats are truly mentally ill. Imagine, liking what a demented old fool has to say and BELIEVING it!
If you truly were "Union Strong" (lol) you will be pleased with Biden's goal of seeking to eliminate the barriers employers are using that prohibits employee access to the opportunity to VOTE on whether or not they can join a labor union.

If you were "Union Strong" you would be pleased with his efforts to eliminate the hidden charges on airline and event tickets and clearly excessive late charges on credit cards. It's not that they can't charge them it's that they have to provide upfront pricing. Clearly he was calling out Ticketmaster that controls more than 70% of the concert and sporting event ticket business.

bacha29

Good luck. Oil is everything and everything.

View attachment 417222
There's only a limited amount remaining in the ground Wally and just exactly how much and where it's located is pure guesswork. It will never again be a cheap source of energy and as their earnings reports clearly show Big Oil has recaptured it's market and the only alternative is to find cleaner, cheaper competitive alternatives that will release the American consumer from the strangle hold Big Oil now has.

Thebrownblob

If you truly were "Union Strong" (lol) you will be pleased with Biden's goal of seeking to eliminate the barriers employers are using that prohibits employee access to the opportunity to VOTE on whether or not they can join a labor union.

If you were "Union Strong" you would be pleased with his efforts to eliminate the hidden charges on airline and event tickets and clearly excessive late charges on credit cards. It's not that they can't charge them it's that they have to provide upfront pricing. Clearly he was calling out Ticketmaster that controls more than 70% of the concert and sporting event ticket business.
L O L frankly, I’m sad that we have to count on the government to do any of that to help unions. All throughout our history we’ve been let down by these type of promises from politicians, but you keep the Hope alive.

And your second paragraph is even funnier he’s going to fix all those things that are not the function of federal government? I was missing my chicken nuggets from my drive-through order yesterday. Can he fix that as well? How about you? Just focus on the things he supposed to be in charge of? He made a lot of promises that he could’ve done the first two years when he had control of everything but now he’s going to do it? Give me a break.

I’m all for congratulating politicians when they actually do something helpful so if the only thing that happened in Joe Biden’s term was he fixed our pension after years of politicians taking care of billionaires and corporations first I’ll give him credit for that but so far that’s about it.

Thebrownblob

I especially loved Joe Biden going on and on about those evil billionaires and corporations taking “advantage” of tax laws to not pay their “fair share”……… is he talking about the laws that politicians like he and the rest of the idiot sitting in that room made possible? What were those billionaires and Company supposed to do ignore those tax advantages? Who believes this crap?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I especially loved Joe Biden going on and on about those evil billionaires and corporations taking “advantage” of tax laws to not pay their “fair share”……… is he talking about the laws that politicians like he and the rest of the idiot sitting in that room made possible? What were those billionaires and Company supposed to do ignore those tax advantages? Who believes this crap?
Looney democrats believe it.

Wally

There's only a limited amount remaining in the ground Wally and just exactly how much and where it's located is pure guesswork. It will never again be a cheap source of energy and as their earnings reports clearly show Big Oil has recaptured it's market and the only alternative is to find cleaner, cheaper competitive alternatives that will release the American consumer from the strangle hold Big Oil now has.
I'm open to suggestions. How you going to replace oil? Start with plastic.

Thebrownblob

I think Pete is a lot like Trump in that his shot at being elected President has gone way down since 2016 as people have gotten to know him more. But I doubt he'll be the Democratic candidate for President next year so no big deal.
Let’s hope you’re right on both accounts.

bbsam

Staff member
I think Pete is a lot like Trump in that his shot at being elected President has gone way down since 2016 as people have gotten to know him more. But I doubt he'll be the Democratic candidate for President next year so no big deal.
That’s possible. But he really is fantastic in interviews and on the debate stage.