State of the Union

newolddude

I really hope Joe Biden helps You get your tickets for the Bruce Springsteen concert from Ticketmaster taken care of you poor thing.🙄
If there’s anything that should unite our two parties together, it should be the destruction of the Live Nation/Ticketmaster monopoly. Yes, there’s bigger fish to fry, but I don’t see how anyone (outside of the company) views this as a good thing.

Thebrownblob

If there’s anything that should unite our two parties together, it should be the destruction of the Live Nation/Ticketmaster monopoly. Yes, there’s bigger fish to fry, but I don’t see how anyone (outside of the company) views this as a good thing.
It’s not a good thing, vote with your dollars and don’t buy, as long as there’s people willing to pay apparently there’s a market. Biden still has a few days. Maybe he can fix the price of that Super Bowl ticket for me?

Last edited:

Thebrownblob

Last row of the arena/nosebleed seats for a Bruce Springsteen tour shouldn’t be $350 “face” value and $500 after “fees”.
Since it’s not a necessity you don’t have to go. It’s really that simple. It’s not a problem. The government needs to fix half empty stadiums and arenas would fix, it pretty quickly, but I don’t see half empty, stadiums, and arenas. Right after he fixes the problem I hope he fixes seven dollar bottles of water and $10 buckets of popcorn. SMH

newolddude

Since it’s not a necessity you don’t have to go. It’s really that simple. It’s not a problem. The government needs to fix half empty stadiums and arenas would fix, it pretty quickly, but I don’t see half empty, stadiums, and arenas. Right after he fixes the problem I hope he fixes seven dollar bottles of water and $10 buckets of popcorn. SMH
There shouldn’t be one company that controls all of the concert venues and arenas in America.

Thebrownblob

There shouldn’t be one company that controls all of the concert venues and arenas in America.
Maybe not but For the last two years all I’ve heard is Joe Biden doesn’t control oil prices, Joe Biden doesn’t control food prices, Joe Biden doesn’t control supply chains, Joe Biden doesn’t control egg prices, Joe Biden doesn’t control baby formula prices. But by God, he better fix my concert ticket prices.

Box Ox

Maybe not but For the last two years all I’ve heard is Joe Biden doesn’t control oil prices, Joe Biden doesn’t control food prices, Joe Biden doesn’t control supply chains, Joe Biden doesn’t control egg prices, Joe Biden doesn’t control baby formula prices. But by God, he better fix my concert ticket prices.

The Taylor Swift fans aren't gonna take no for an answer this time.

Thebrownblob

The nature of living in the first world. 🤷‍♂️
Whether there should only be one company that controls stadiums and ticket prices wasn’t the point I was making completely. That part of his speech was like listening to someone running for student council president. We got a Lot of problems that working people are facing and I doubt very seriously most people are thinking about concert ticket prices.

Thebrownblob

Similar to him, claiming it’s time to ban assault weapons NOW!
Lol no, of course I disagree with that, but why didn’t he do it over the last two years? Oh, I know why because he didn’t have the support from his own party and now he can make Republicans look like they don’t care because he knows it won’t work for the next two years either. Garbage speech from a typical politician, just out to gain political points.

Last edited: