State of the Union

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Lets' review #2 .
Since WWII on average this country has had a recession every 5 years , which means since the last one was 7 years ago , then we are overdue .
Who are you going to blame ?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You pick an arbitrary list and debunk it?

Okay then:

The ill planned war led to a new war. It's not the same war, and Obama has no war powers.

That's not factual. Not by any metric.

Do you really believe that would have resulted in a better economy, or are you just being contrarian?

So he gets a pass from the great baba gounj? He never was a 'somebody', just a guy who knew some guys that shared the same ideas.

Now you are just making stuff up.

Conversions with your crew go like this:

F0cu6Th.gif

A list is only credible if it comes from FOX or Breitbart, or maybe, The Blaze. You should know that by now. Any other source is a hit piece from the Mainstream Media conspirators.

I had forgotten about Archie's Russian Roulette...classic. Him making a "noose" and hanging himself with it while listening to Edith is also great.

wkmac

That's the old tieguy!

The one on the bottom?
:devil2:

Tieguy proved to be one low life of a human being IMO. He became his own version of SusieDrivr but worse because he was so critical of her. Not that the criticism wasn't justified but that he was such the low life hypocrite of the worse form of human being.

Sportello

The one on the bottom?
:devil2:

Tieguy proved to be one low life of a human being IMO. He became his own version of SusieDrivr but worse because he was so critical of her. Not that the criticism wasn't justified but that he was such the low life hypocrite of the worse form of human being.
I'm not one to judge what's in a person's heart I don't mind judging what's in their head, though ;)

Sometimes people learn, sometimes they don't.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Obamacare is a good start that needs to be tweaked.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...health-to-lose-nearly-1-billion-on-obamacare/

The insurer blamed the large losses on two primary problems with Obamacare. First, those signing up for plans tend to be older and sicker than expected. That problem seems to be diminishing as a slightly younger mix of people enroll for 2016, but it’s obviously not enough to lead UnitedHealth to think it will come close to breaking even.

The second problem cited by UnitedHealth is the large number of customers signing up outside the normal open enrollment period under hardship exemptions. Since no one can be turned away, some individuals are waiting to sign up until they become ill, getting treatment and then dropping coverage a few months later. The result is a large bill for services sent to the insurer who has collected very little in the way of premiums.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Hamburgers...

Low military pay was not mentioned in The State Of The Union speech. Just increasing the minimum wage was . . . Hamburgers or Minimum Wage. For those fast food employees striking for $15 an hour, let's do some math. At $15 an hour, Johnny McFry-Boy would make $31,200 annually. An E1 (Private) in the military makes $18,378. An E5 (Sergeant) with 8 years of service only makes $35,067 annually.

So you're telling me, LaTisha McBurgerflipper, that you deserve as much as those kids getting shot at, deploying for months in hostile environments, and putting their collective asses on the line every day protecting you, many times working 24 hrs a day, with NO overtime.

Here's the deal, Baconator, you are working in a job designed for a kid in high school who is learning how to work and earning enough for gas, and hanging out with their equally goofy high school pals. If you have chosen this as your life-long profession, you have failed. If you don't want minimum wage, don't have minimum skills. I guess you have to be really smart to understand this. Politicians don’t. They just promise more free stuff. At the cost of someone else’s paycheck. Sad, but, I think the public is waking up to the Ponzi scheme.

If you can read this, thank a teacher.

If it's in English, thank a Veteran.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
So far, this is who will skip the SOTU:
John Lewis
Maxine Waters
Frederika what's-her-face
Can you imagine the hysterics the press and the Democrats would have if Hillary was president and Republicans were doing this? Lol get out the spelling salts!