Staying hydrated

Dr.Brownz

I’d guess it’s because people are likely to drink a higher volume of Diet Coke than water.

Thats not at all how they did the study

randomized trial to assess the potential of different beverages to affect hydration status: development of a beverage hydration index

That explains the way they measure "hydration" but the the summary version is they think drinks with other substances create a slow drip hydration effect rather than just drink water and piss it out immediately. The thing is if you are eating three meals a day and having a snack or two your stomach is already full of other substances so I would bet the "Hyrdation factor" of these other drinks doesn't actually pan out in a real world scenario.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
At least we have Brownslave688 to correct our grammar. Maybe he / she could give us a break after 6pm, considering most of us are a few beers in by now.
E8879CE6-A3C2-4DD8-A4FA-170E4C39E888.jpeg

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Maybe something was whey-ing on his mind?

So much udder nonsense.

You're really milking this thread

He’s steaking a claim?

Not really, just giving 2%.

Is that what you "herd"?

It's "butter" that way...

Yoo-Hoo was getting "creamed" in some of the comments.

Don't worry, Mom will merge this thread with the on the "Kurds".

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I cannot stand “dad jokes” puns. Whatever you want to call them. It’s like people either never make them or those that do just constantly do it like to the point you’re like STFU!!!!
Sorry but you are a Dad now. Let your inner Shecky out!