Stealing company time.

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Yeah;

They get fired.

Anytime they edit a time card, it leaves a trail.

File a grievance and a written complaint with UPS loss prevention/security.

Works like a charm....
I've only seen management get fired for proven dishonesty once YEARS ago when they moved a driver's hours from one week to the next because he went over dot hours and management reported his actions not hourly. Hourly gets fired, management gets a pass or moved just to come back later.

Dumbo

Im guessing it's more than just a couple times at a couple minutes each. Nobody would care about that. But if you are doing it enough and to the point where they are losing upwards of 30-60 min a day from using your phone and talking to people that can add up and I could understand it as stealing time. Honestly, how much time a day do you spend on your phone? We get paid well to move at a smooth and constant pace.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Im guessing it's more than just a couple times at a couple minutes each. Nobody would care about that. But if you are doing it enough and to the point where they are losing upwards of 30-60 min a day from using your phone and talking to people that can add up and I could understand it as stealing time. Honestly, how much time a day do you spend on your phone? We get paid well to move at a smooth and constant pace.
Phone is incredibly distracting on road anyway. I turn mine on airplane mode and just use it for music and podcasts on my bluetooth speaker. All the guys who work with me regularly know to message the center asking them to message me to call them lol